I've been noticing on my KeyOne that I get a notification for a new Voicemail, but there actually is not a new Voicemail to be heard. Has anyone experienced this?
    09-08-17 09:27 AM
    I've been noticing on my KeyOne that I get a notification for a new Voicemail, but there actually is not a new Voicemail to be heard. Has anyone experienced this?
    I think I've read it has happened. What you might want to do is call your phone, leave a voice mail, retrieve and then delete it and see if that resets the "counter"
    09-08-17 10:27 AM
    if youre using the at&t app to view them then what you have to do is hit the three dots on the top right and then hit refresh. Push notifications are not working on the app.
    09-08-17 06:57 PM
    I keep getting the standard "tape reel" icon indicator on my AT&T-branded KeyONE even though there are no voicemails to be heard. I have no problem using the Visual Voicemail app when I actually have a voicemail, but I can't stop these other false notifications from happening.
    10-06-17 06:01 PM
    It's a pain, because I have to due this every time (at least I don't get a ton of voicemails):

Phone App > Three Dots in the search bar > Settings > Calls > Voicemail > "Clear voicemail icon"
    FF22 likes this.
    10-06-17 06:05 PM