Hey all, everyone keeps talking about AT&T updates but my KeyOne SpaceBlack from AT&T is stuck on ABU380 (date of patch Apr-5-19). I was traveling / at a theme park the weekend that I was getting the next update push so I kept delaying it, then it just seemed to give up and following that when I go the the system update screen, it won't even run an update check - the text is kind of lighter colored you when an item isn't an option.
    Any way to get that update activity going again?
    If I go in DTEK and run security patch check it claims it is up to date - with ABU380!
    Thanks for any help!
    08-22-19 12:53 PM
    Hey all, everyone keeps talking about AT&T updates but my KeyOne SpaceBlack from AT&T is stuck on ABU380 (date of patch Apr-5-19). I was traveling / at a theme park the weekend that I was getting the next update push so I kept delaying it, then it just seemed to give up and following that when I go the the system update screen, it won't even run an update check - the text is kind of lighter colored you when an item isn't an option.
    Any way to get that update activity going again?
    If I go in DTEK and run security patch check it claims it is up to date - with ABU380!
    Thanks for any help!
    Clear Play Services data/cache, and then reboot device.

And don't forget that AT&T only lets you check for updates once a day.
    08-22-19 01:31 PM
    How does clearing Play Services data affect ones device? Or is it harmless? Does it affect all Google related apps? I have seen this advice numerous times here in the forums. Thanks in advance
    08-23-19 01:16 AM
    I had the same issue, but for me it was the June patch. I worked with AT&T tech support over several days. Definitely try Conite's suggestions, but none of the worked for me. The phone seemed to think it was in the middle of an update, and no amount of deleting cache or changing settings would dissuade it. The AT&T techs even tried resetting things on their end for my phone.

In the end, a factory reset solved the problem.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-23-19 05:22 AM
    How does clearing Play Services data affect ones device? Or is it harmless? Does it affect all Google related apps? I have seen this advice numerous times here in the forums. Thanks in advance
    It's otherwise harmless.
    08-23-19 07:24 AM