Online only?
    08-31-17 08:22 AM
    That is what a few reports have said.....

Might be some larger corporate stores in areas where you might expect more interest.... business district in large metro areas?
    08-31-17 09:18 AM
    An online sales rep in chat told me that stores would carry it also, though I have no idea how true that is.
    08-31-17 09:24 AM
    A guy at my local store said they usually get phones a few days before launch day. They haven't received anything as of this am.
    joewoo likes this.
    08-31-17 09:26 AM
    I just spoke with a local retail store and have called CS also. It is true this will be an online only device. The stores can order it for you but no locations will have any in stock. Hopefully this will change in the future once the brand name catches on again.
    joewoo likes this.
    08-31-17 09:28 AM
    At least they are carrying it. That is a positive sign that Enterprise has an option to buy the KEYone, other than SPRINT.

As currently I don't know of any Enterprise customer that buy direct.... support from the Carriers is just too important.
    08-31-17 09:39 AM
    Doesn't even appear on list of devices at att.com. Galaxy Note 8 shows as "coming soon."
    08-31-17 09:59 AM
    Yes, It does, at least in the US, it shows as coming soon.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-31-17 12:03 PM
    I'm in the states. It doesn't show on the consumer website. Only on the business premier site. Where are you seeing it?
    08-31-17 01:22 PM
    What's sad though is that there can be no hands-on if they are only available online.

If folks have not experienced the capacitive keyboard they can't sample it.
    08-31-17 01:57 PM
    What's sad though is that there can be no hands-on if they are only available online.

If folks have not experienced the capacitive keyboard they can't sample it.
    As a business only device... I doubt they believe it is necessary for it to be held. Maybe the company IT department will have one of each and let the employee choose? Or maybe the company will simply make the decision to go all PKB.

It's clear AT&T is taking TCL at their word... this is an ENTERPRISE solution.

Let's face it, how many AT&T store are there? What would display units cost? Would AT&T even sell that many?
    FF22 likes this.
    08-31-17 03:04 PM
    Has it been confirmed that the ATT version will be offered in space black ONLY? Hard for me to discern from their press release whether or not the silver will also be available...
    08-31-17 05:49 PM
    I'm in the states. It doesn't show on the consumer website. Only on the business premier site. Where are you seeing it?
    I have a Premier acct and I just checked about half an hour ago while paying my bill and didn't see it at all. I wanted to know what price they are trying to gouge out of people for it but couldn't find it. Didn't see it on the consumer site either.
    08-31-17 06:40 PM
    I have a Premier acct and I just checked about half an hour ago while paying my bill and didn't see it at all. I wanted to know what price they are trying to gouge out of people for it but couldn't find it. Didn't see it on the consumer site either.
    The press release said $16.67 on the Next 30 plan, which comes out to $500. I assume $499 retail.

08-31-17 06:50 PM
    So it's cheaper than the original one? Weird. Have to see what amazon sells it for now because I don't want an ATT branded phone anymore lol
    08-31-17 06:53 PM
    It's targeted at business accounts, so I assumer AT&T had a lot to say about the pricing.

08-31-17 07:14 PM
    That may be but I still won't buy it because even if I buy it outright and make them unlock it I still won't get updates promptly. I can't remember the last time I bought a phone from them.
    08-31-17 07:40 PM
    That may be but I still won't buy it because even if I buy it outright and make them unlock it I still won't get updates promptly. I can't remember the last time I bought a phone from them.
    I have been with AT&T for 12 years now. They have been slow with updates, but I can't really say I've ever been bothered by it. Some people seem to wait for updates Ike kids wait for their birthday, but I find them about as interesting as a traffic light.

08-31-17 09:56 PM
    After the AT&T PRIV fiasco, where they were dumped then abandoned by AT&T, I swore I would only buy factory unlocked. I had the dreaded "no service" bug for about one month. We learned about turning off LTE to keep from getting shut off and that wasn't fun. Finally, AT&T with BlackBerry pushed out update making the phones go from carrier locked / unlocked to factory unlocked.

Anyway, with DTEK from BlackBerry directly, the updates have been fairly consistent. However, watching the various DTEK and KEYone issues got me to appreciate the benefits of buying from a carrier. Warranty and carrier support is appreciated. I never buy new phones in the first six months of introduction. Now, I'm torn with KEYone. Factory direct or back to carrier for better overall support?
    08-31-17 11:18 PM
    It's a balancing act, for sure. The AT&T phone is available now online. but I was annoyed to find that there is no mention of whether the FM radio is enabled. I don't mind carriers putting their "flavor" on to phones, but they should do a better job at least documenting what they are offering!
    09-01-17 12:55 AM
    It's a balancing act, for sure. The AT&T phone is available now online. but I was annoyed to find that there is no mention of whether the FM radio is enabled. I don't mind carriers putting their "flavor" on to phones, but they should do a better job at least documenting what they are offering!
    I posted somewhere else, they may have disabled the FM radio to "encourage" (data) music app usage. The AT&T rep won't be able to answer the question positively correct this early. They're reading the same online marketing slick we're reading on the website now.
    09-01-17 07:18 AM
    Yes, that's what I assumed. I wonder how many people at AT&T actually know the answer to that question. Probably just a couple of engineers and a business manager who made the decision!

Sigh. I am so done with cell phones, in general. I am just tired of being nickled and dimed by carriers, "freemium" apps, and overpriced crap. Just give me my always connected cellular PC now, and I will never spend more than $50 on a (used) cell phone again.
    09-01-17 07:45 AM
    09-01-17 07:48 AM
    Yes, that's what I assumed. I wonder how many people at AT&T actually know the answer to that question. Probably just a couple of engineers and a business manager who made the decision!

Sigh. I am so done with cell phones, in general. I am just tired of being nickled and dimed by carriers, "freemium" apps, and overpriced crap. Just give me my always connected cellular PC now, and I will never spend more than $50 on a (used) cell phone again.
    Sounds like my experience with Verizon disabling headphone boost. Grrr that was frustrating.
    09-01-17 08:01 AM
    09-02-17 02:27 AM
27 12