Usually, we would have the prior month's update by now. I hope the updates are still forthcoming, but I believe the AT&T branded version came out in September 2017.
    09-14-19 12:43 PM
    Usually, we would have the prior month's update by now. I hope the updates are still forthcoming, but I believe the AT&T branded version came out in September 2017.
    Per conite, we’ve received 24 months of support on the AT&T KEYone and probably that’s it since it was the last unique of the variants.
    09-14-19 12:46 PM
    Thanks. AT&T was still peddling the KeyOne on its website last week. It would not make anyone happy to buy one now, when updates are no more....
    09-14-19 12:48 PM
    Thanks. AT&T was still peddling the KeyOne on its website last week. It would not make anyone happy to buy one now, when updates are no more....
    Two year anniversary of the AT&T KEYone was Labor Day weekend if memory serves... it was better carrier support than others and better AT&T device support than Passport or PRIV had. I’m actually surprised two years later. I was hoping for Key2 or Key2 LE on AT&T but it wasn’t to be. VZW is close but no cigar.
    09-14-19 12:54 PM
    Well, just checked the AT&T website and the KeyOne is still for sale, so maybe there are still updates forthcoming.
    09-14-19 12:56 PM
    Well, just checked the AT&T website and the KeyOne is still for sale, so maybe there are still updates forthcoming.
    24 month clock starts ticking the day the first device is sold.
    09-14-19 01:03 PM
    On devices that were supposed to be part of the 36 mo Google certified "Enterprise" program 🤔
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-14-19 09:51 PM
    Here we go again...
    09-14-19 09:56 PM
    On devices that were supposed to be part of the 36 mo Google certified "Enterprise" program
    That's between Google and BBMo.
    09-14-19 10:08 PM
    On devices that were supposed to be part of the 36 mo Google certified "Enterprise" program ������
    That wasn’t part of any deal when I bought the AT&T version. It would be nice but I don’t remember that back then.
    09-14-19 10:48 PM
    Thread #77 about updates.
    09-15-19 07:16 AM
    Stop with facts................................lol
    09-15-19 10:51 AM
    Two year anniversary of the AT&T KEYone was Labor Day weekend if memory serves... it was better carrier support than others and better AT&T device support than Passport or PRIV had. I’m actually surprised two years later. I was hoping for Key2 or Key2 LE on AT&T but it wasn’t to be. VZW is close but no cigar.
    I fear BlackBerry on AT&T is going the way of the DooDoo, poof. I did ask at a corporate meeting I attended with my sons and the rep was telling us about the latest and greatest. Side bar: If you have Spectrum and a blackberry is not critical and are looking to save some cash. They have unlimited text-talk-data for 45 bucks complete and 14 bucks for unlimited talk-text and 1 gig data. Back to the story, the rep when asked about BB told the audience that AT&T was moving away from non mainstream supported phones. So you can read into that what you like.
    09-15-19 10:55 AM
    I fear BlackBerry on AT&T is going the way of the DooDoo, poof. I did ask at a corporate meeting I attended with my sons and the rep was telling us about the latest and greatest. Side bar: If you have Spectrum and a blackberry is not critical and are looking to save some cash. They have unlimited text-talk-data for 45 bucks complete and 14 bucks for unlimited talk-text and 1 gig data. Back to the story, the rep when asked about BB told the audience that AT&T was moving away from non mainstream supported phones. So you can read into that what you like.
    Here's my tea reading....
    There's a stream that supports most phones? I thought unless you were ip67 or better you didn't put you phone anywhere near a stream :-) . Seriously, it seems like an odd statement to attribute to AT&T. If true, then I have to wonder if mainstream thinking throws nation-wide coverage out with the bath-water too, AT&T covers a lot of backwaters too.
    09-15-19 11:09 PM
    On devices that were supposed to be part of the 36 mo Google certified "Enterprise" program ������
    TCL had good intentions but K2 sales flopped and BlackBerry wants money for updates so adhering to a recommendation like that became a luxury that they could not afford.
    09-16-19 06:42 AM
    On devices that were supposed to be part of the 36 mo Google certified "Enterprise" program
    Was the KeyOne ever on that list to begin with? I really don't know.

There was no such program when it was first released.

Even if it was added later, just like any other business related program, I'm sure the fine print has that line that every piece of paper from your carrier has - "terms can be changed at any time".
    09-16-19 09:22 AM
    I think it’s wise, anytime we purchase a niche product with unknown support, to expect little. That way we’re not disappointed.
    09-16-19 09:25 AM
    If consistent updates are important to you, you should get a Pixel or Android One device. Pixels are guaranteed 2 years of major OS updates and 1 additional year of security patches for a total of 3 years.

Or get an iPhone. Apple typically supports and updates their phones for 4-5 years.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-16-19 11:07 AM
    we did get the June autoloader patch. nothing is out of the realm of possibility. and keyone is still awesome as is. the apps work and that's all that matters at the end of the day.
    09-16-19 12:27 PM
    So is there any update since the June one that we can autoload ? Or was that the last of them ?
    09-20-19 06:50 AM
    So is there any update since the June one that we can autoload ? Or was that the last of them ?
    This thread is specifically for the AT&T variant.

The July update appears to be the end of the line for it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    09-20-19 07:55 AM
    Here's my tea reading....
    There's a stream that supports most phones? I thought unless you were ip67 or better you didn't put you phone anywhere near a stream :-) . Seriously, it seems like an odd statement to attribute to AT&T. If true, then I have to wonder if mainstream thinking throws nation-wide coverage out with the bath-water too, AT&T covers a lot of backwaters too.
    Yes and no, AT&T is going to put money and resources where the cash is and BlackBerry is not that place.
    09-20-19 03:45 PM
    Cool thanks ! I think that's the one I have actually
    09-21-19 03:28 AM
    I'm really disappointed that we are locked out of receiving security updates. They should now allow custom ROMS to be installed so we can get the updates.
    09-24-19 03:36 PM
    I'm really disappointed that we are locked out of receiving security updates. They should now allow custom ROMS to be installed so we can get the updates.
    Allowing custom ROMS would invalidate a key security feature of BlackBerry phones.
    09-24-19 03:55 PM
54 123