Is there a way to sync my tasks with either Google Tasks, or Google Keep? I like how tasks is integrated into the slideout app. But I like to have my tasks visible on my laptop/desktop/iPad, etc. I have an old out outlook.com account, but I'd rather not add it just to sync tasks, as I don't use it for mail anymore.

~S
    bossstms likes this.
    09-09-17 12:52 PM
    I don't think that this is possible, that's why a I have switched to another app for tasks and notes.
    09-10-17 08:58 AM
    Google still doesn't offer an option to sync Google tasks with their phone calendars or with a phone app etc., which is ridiculous imho. So you will have to use one of the apps from playstore. I used Gtasks if I remember correctly.
    Alternatively, you could look at one of the third party calendar apps like eg Calengoo, which syncs with Google calendar AND tsaks, and displays tasks in the calendar, if wanted (or on an extra display). I have been using Calengoo for quite a few years now and am very happy with it. In particular, because it's also available on iOs, so I can have the same UI on an Android and on an Apple device. Support is also friendly & quick.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 09:22 AM
    You could also switch to outlook.com (formerly hotmail). You can sync tasks and calendars via exchange activesync.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 09:52 AM