Can anyone tell how me to backup/sync my notes in Blackberry Notes app with Microsoft One Note? I'd still like to use Notes, but it would be good to have the extra backup of One Note, which I use on my Mac. I have the One Note app on my Blackberry. Thank you.
    01-16-20 03:36 PM
    Can anyone tell how me to backup/sync my notes in Blackberry Notes app with Microsoft One Note? I'd still like to use Notes, but it would be good to have the extra backup of One Note, which I use on my Mac. I have the One Note app on my Blackberry. Thank you.
    One thread only please.
    01-16-20 03:50 PM
    Apologies. I didn't think the first thread had sent properly, so I sent another.
    01-16-20 03:53 PM
    Download the One Note app from the Play Store and move your notes from Blackberry notes to the One Note app. I have not found an easy way to do this other than to copy the contents out of Blackberry notes and paste them into a new page in One Note.
    01-16-20 07:56 PM
    Download the One Note app from the Play Store and move your notes from Blackberry notes to the One Note app. I have not found an easy way to do this other than to copy the contents out of Blackberry notes and paste them into a new page in One Note.
    Much easier to copy everything over to Google Keep.
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    02-09-20 11:34 AM