Im an passport user and was wondering if its possible to swipe up and right to get a sneak at the hub on the keyone?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 10:53 AM
    There are apps that can produce similar actions. 'All In One Gestures' or you can use Smart Launcher (will lose keyboard short cuts changing launchers). You could also create a Hub widget (although it is not quite full-screen) and place it on a different screen (page).
    06-12-17 11:00 AM
    Im an passport user and was wondering if its possible to swipe up and right to get a sneak at the hub on the keyone?

Posted via CB10
    No, not possible. On Blackdroid, the Hub is an app and not baked into the os. But there are many options available to get it to do different things (see above). Mostly though, like most things, you'll get used to it.
    06-12-17 11:22 AM
    Are the three shortcuts now available when swiping over the home key, like on the Priv, or still missing from the KeyOne?
    06-12-17 11:32 AM
    Are the three shortcuts now available when swiping over the home key, like on the Priv, or still missing from the KeyOne?
    Nah, non existent. Which is a bit depressing. I miss having those....
    06-12-17 11:52 AM
    Seems there removed with KEYᴼᴺᴱ as it has fixed permanent capacitive buttons. looks like swiping action sometimes interfered. While on PRIV is not the case.
    Good luck
    06-12-17 11:56 AM
    there is always the productivity tab for the quick peek. heads up notifications as well. pull down and look. android is different and in many ways not as slick as bb10 but it isn't bad once you get it tweaked for u. the keyboard shortcuts and the shortcuts BlackBerry provides with their launcher make android pretty good
    06-12-17 12:12 PM
    I have the hub mapped to my convenience key and find I get really good workflow from this. don't miss the swipe much at al.
    ridmaur likes this.
    06-12-17 12:54 PM
    This might be to much to ask but can anyone create a movie clip on how the hub works on andoid?? I really cant live without the sneak peak function on bb10. One thing i noticed changing from androdi to bb10 was the speed of the os it felt so much smother, is this stil the case? Android feels a bit chunky?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 01:32 PM
    I wish I could easily show you how the work flow is for me. I'm coming from my Passport, Q10 before that, and Bold before that. It works really well on my k1. Swapping out of an app and into the hub is really easy when it's mapped to the convenience key. There is no peak and I don't know what my emails are about until I go to the hub, but it takes no time at all. Feels snappy and meets my needs.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-12-17 02:45 PM
    I use double tap the home button to access the hub widget.
    djtrent04101 likes this.
    06-12-17 03:12 PM
    This might be to much to ask but can anyone create a movie clip on how the hub works on andoid?? I really cant live without the sneak peak function on bb10. One thing i noticed changing from androdi to bb10 was the speed of the os it felt so much smother, is this stil the case? Android feels a bit chunky?

Posted via CB10
    I think the sneak peek you are looking for could be accomplished with the productivity tab which is installed on the get go. It has emails, text, calendar, and phone calls listed. I'll open that up to see what's in the hub and shut it if I don't want to do anything by swiping. You can have it on the left or right side of the screen and you can reply from it too as it will open up the hub, etc.
    06-13-17 02:26 AM
    Went from Passport SE to PRIV but not clunky it's just an app.

For sneek peak I placed HUB widget to the left of my HOME screen. Swipe to left from HOME screen and have my HUB. Also as mentioned already use the PRoductivity tab although less.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 04:31 AM
    Check out this app for a mappable gesture program.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gestures&hl=en
    06-13-17 10:59 AM
    Once BB reimplements the swipe up gestures this feature will be resorted. Not sure what is taking so long.
    06-13-17 11:52 AM
    Check out this app for a mappable gesture program.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gestures&hl=en
    It's OK. But requesting my point of view too many permissions!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 01:24 PM
    Nah, non existent. Which is a bit depressing. I miss having those....
    That is seriously a bummer. I'll stick to my PRIV, then.
    06-13-17 02:20 PM
    Slagman recommended this app, it has some nice gestures very similar to BB10 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ace.piecontrol
    06-15-17 08:47 PM