Like on the Priv, can you swipe from the home button on the K1? I hope so, I heard somewhere that you can't but can people confirm.
    And I want to know if swipe typing on the physical keyboard works like it had with Priv, not text predictions but the swiping like on Swype.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 03:47 PM
    Like on the Priv, can you swipe from the home button on the K1? I hope so, I heard somewhere that you can't but can people confirm.
    No, the three swipe option is gone.

And I want to know if swipe typing on the physical keyboard works like it had with Priv, not text predictions but the swiping like on Swype.
    Yes, swipe typing is there now after the recent keyboard app updates.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-25-17 03:53 PM
    I already keep swiping to close apps and peek into the hub....no! No! No! I'll get the hang of it
    05-30-17 12:50 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Just got mine and am looking for this function that I loved on my PRIV! Nooooooo!!!!!! The perfect phone so far and I'm missing my favorite quick function swipes!!!!
    05-31-17 11:31 PM
    Just got mine and am looking for this function that I loved on my PRIV! Nooooooo!!!!!! The perfect phone so far and I'm missing my favorite quick function swipes!!!!
    It's there.
    05-31-17 11:34 PM
    It's there.
    It is? How do I turn it on? Can't find it.
    05-31-17 11:59 PM
    It is? How do I turn it on? Can't find it.
    Settings > languages & input >keyboard settings > blackberry keyboard > type by swiping
    Attached Thumbnails Swipe Gestures and Swipe Typing-5060.jpg  
    06-01-17 12:08 AM
    Settings > languages & input >keyboard settings > blackberry keyboard > type by swiping
    I think he was asking about the 3 swipe up Shortcuts which aren't there in the KEYone
    06-01-17 12:12 AM
    I think he was asking about the 3 swipe up Shortcuts which aren't there in the KEYone
    Yes my bad. Miss read first post but saw second one which is what I was referring too. Thanks for clarifying. I already miss that function but still love the phone.
    06-01-17 12:19 AM
    My K1 only shows the first option but not swipe for the PKB. Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Swipe Gestures and Swipe Typing-img_0538.jpg  
    06-27-17 05:51 PM