If what Chen said is true and sticks to his words this time regarding Mercury being the last in-house designed BlackBerry phone, then we should all show our support for BlackBerry by buying Mercury day one. Let's show Chen that if he makes the right devices, he won't have to exit hardware. Let's make Mercury hit at least a million, if it ever releases!

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    10-03-16 04:50 AM
    If what Chen said is true and sticks to his words this time regarding Mercury being the last in-house designed BlackBerry phone, then we should all show our support for BlackBerry by buying Mercury day one. Let's show Chen that if he makes the right devices, he won't have to exit hardware. Let's make Mercury hit at least a million, if it ever releases!

I'd like to but I live in Russia so no access to bbshop.
    10-03-16 05:44 AM
    I would really like the Mercury indeed! Give it a good price (nothing above 600 euros) and I am probably done!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 06:02 AM
    The way things have been it is doubtful Verizon will carry it :-(

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    10-03-16 06:04 AM
    Unfortunately, many people will not buy the mercury or even buy anymore bb devices today. As sad as it seems or may be people take in to much of what others say, I have personally Seen hundreds of thousands of posts stating that BB is completely (dead.) I would have to strongly disagree with that. Blackberry may seem like it's going down the drain but it's not as bad as many make it sound like. It's horrible how consumers of blackberry are speaking about them... Yet they call themselves BB fans or supporters yeah?? B.S. so we'll just have to see what people believe.
    Gallofa likes this.
    10-03-16 06:17 AM
    I will buy one since I need a decent pkb.
    yessuz likes this.
    10-03-16 06:38 AM
    I'd like to but I live in Russia so no access to bbshop.
    I'm sure there are some people here willing to pick one up for you and ship it to you. I'm willing, but shipping might be cheaper for someone on the same continent as you, but if you can't find anyone when that time comes feel free to ask me.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-03-16 06:47 AM
    I'm sure there are some people here willing to pick one up for you and ship it to you. I'm willing, but shipping might be cheaper for someone on the same continent as you, but if you can't find anyone when that time comes feel free to ask me.

I'll keep it in mind, thank you a lot.
    10-03-16 10:22 AM
    Not doing any favor to BlackBerry by bying it. Let them make a good phone and a decent attempt to advertise. Let them earn it.

Q10 \m/
    Last edited by nanda_s; 10-03-16 at 11:21 AM.
    krazyatom likes this.
    10-03-16 10:38 AM
    I'll keep it in mind, thank you a lot.
    No problem, and we can do the "transaction" through the marketplace so that it would be public and recorded by CB, but I won't actually charge any profit if you're forced to go that route.

Sigewif likes this.
    10-03-16 11:36 AM
    What is this, the Red Cross? They have to support customers with a good phone, not the other way around.
    krazyatom and chris8189 like this.
    10-03-16 01:56 PM
    If i can run BB10 on it ill buy. Otherwise they can keep it.
    10-03-16 02:00 PM
    If i can run BB10 on it ill buy. Otherwise they can keep it.
    Passport SE is pretty cool. Why need mercury? If passport had apps I wouldn't even wait for anything.
    10-03-16 02:02 PM
    Passport SE is pretty cool. Why need mercury? If passport had apps I wouldn't even wait for anything.
    I have an ATT passport so basically a black SE with wireless charging. Updated hardware including more ram, faster CPU/GPU and 4:3 aspect ratio screen would be very nice. I have every app i want running fine on my passport so apps for me are not an issue (yet).
    10-03-16 02:08 PM
    Mercury will be a mid range. I wonder how it will differ on Android from the BB10? But if you are going to keep the pp, no problem I guess.
    10-03-16 02:12 PM
    I'm eagerly waiting for this device since the first rendering appeared. I will buy two of them immediately. I will store one of them as the last professional smartphone in the world.
    pooyam likes this.
    10-03-16 02:51 PM
    Mercury will be a mid range.
    Is that for sure?
    10-03-16 03:22 PM
    If you want the Mercury to be released, prove that people still want Blackberries and buy a DTEK.
    10-03-16 03:42 PM
    If you want the Mercury to be released, prove that people still want Blackberries and buy a DTEK.
    That makes no sense. Why would I buy a phone now to buy another phone in a few months? Sorry, I'm not rich like you are...

pooyam likes this.
    10-03-16 03:47 PM
    I think I'd be buying it anyway because of the pkb, and not necessarily for the "support BB" cause
    KemKev likes this.
    10-03-16 06:24 PM
    That makes no sense. Why would I buy a phone now to buy another phone in a few months? Sorry, I'm not rich like you are...

Zero sense was made

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-03-16 07:13 PM
    I want a BLACKBERRY phone, not a rebranded phone made by a Chinese company lol.

10-03-16 09:19 PM
    I'm waiting to see what the phone is, can't say I'm going to buy it without knowing how it is.
    10-03-16 09:36 PM
    I'm waiting to see what the phone is, can't say I'm going to buy it without knowing how it is.
    There are many renders and rumored specs out about the device.

10-03-16 09:43 PM
    There are many renders and rumored specs out about the device.
    So what? Without leaks or other forms of confirmation, renders and rumors make a pretty weak argument for whether or not a phone will suit your needs.
    10-03-16 10:02 PM
188 123 ...