Now THAT would be cool! In winning team colors with winning team logo on the back!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-17 02:38 PM
    I think it would be COOLER if people who have been using BlackBerry phones for the last 10+ years got free ones, instead

Posted via CB10
    02-05-17 03:32 PM
    Senseless topic lol.

Posted with my  Classic
    Tim-ANC, jaydee5799 and Carl Estes like this.
    02-05-17 07:50 PM
    I'm sure they would rather have iPhones...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-17 09:47 PM
    I'm sure they would rather have iPhones...
    Belichick has said he has no use for "Instaface" and all these crazy things kids use today. Is he an iPhone guy?

A keyboard would help him with his letters he likes to write.
    02-05-17 10:27 PM
    No, hate those guys. Gotta give them props though. Fantastic come back.
    02-06-17 12:09 AM
    Senseless topic lol.

Posted with my  Classic
    I believe that your senseless topic reply about the senseless replies was more senseless than all the replies put together.
    There senseless replies were all, at least "on topic."

You could have replied with something that made no sense and derailed the topic...
    But you made it clear by your reply that you couldn't even keep up with the senselessness that you so readily tried to put down.

or in more simple terms.,,. your only reason for posting here was an attempt to somehow show how much more sense you thought you had.
    I do believe that I thought.. ok... it can't get anymore senseless
    And then you proved me wrong .

And that's a compliment.
    02-06-17 07:18 AM
    And that's a compliment.
    High praise from the master of senselessness
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-06-17 07:29 AM
    What is it about these kind of sports that you find so incredible?
    The biggest "sport" watching two people senselessly hitting each senseless!

The game Football.. the part where someone tries to knock some else down before they get hit, is there for YOU in case you feel the need to convince others how macho you all are.
    but it really has to do with you starting, as a child, collecting pictures of your hero's.... but at some point, what you're doing is collecting pictures of other men.
    So, it's important that you go to the games knowing you're not there to watch these grown men chase a ball back and forth.
    you're there to watch these men, pat each other on the butt!

Hey, if you can explain why these big tough macho guys openly do this, in a way that doesn't imply what it does imply,
    I'd love to hear you try to explain it in a way that DOESN'T imply what it implies!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 07:45 AM
    ^^^^^^ All hail the master!
    anon(3732391) and Carl Estes like this.
    02-06-17 07:49 AM
    High praise from the master of senselessness
    Hey, what can i say.
    It's a gift!!!

Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 07:50 AM
    ^^^^^^ All hail the master!
    I don't necessarily do it because I want to. Sometime I have to.... and it's not because my job is to cause controversy or cloud the issues.
    First and foremost I do it because I'm expected to and I don't want to let any one down!!

I must be doing something right because no one has asked me to leave...................... Yet!!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 07:58 AM
    I must be doing something right because no one has asked me to leave...................... Yet!!
    They won't. Will be afraid they'd have to read your response
    02-06-17 08:01 AM
    Now THAT would be cool! In winning team colors with winning team logo on the back!

Posted via CB10
    Might have been a neat publicity gimmick, but in the end most those guys have a device and platform that they are "happy" with. Plus they get free stuff all the time to endorse, so if it doesn't come with a paycheck... they usually don't bother unless they really like it.

But OP the big question is WHEN will there even be a Mercury that is "out"? I simply don't think Mercury is ready yet, and in a month or more.... who is going to care about any of those guys or what phone they carry?

If you want TCL to do something to promote the Mercury that is "star powered", maybe a Golden Mercury put in the swag bags at the Oscars later this month? That will be closer to the release date and better chance of there being a completed product.
    02-06-17 09:04 AM
    What is it about these kind of sports that you find so incredible?
    The biggest "sport" watching two people senselessly hitting each senseless!

The game Football.. the part where someone tries to knock some else down before they get hit, is there for YOU in case you feel the need to convince others how macho you all are.
    but it really has to do with you starting, as a child, collecting pictures of your hero's.... but at some point, what you're doing is collecting pictures of other men.
    So, it's important that you go to the games knowing you're not there to watch these grown men chase a ball back and forth.
    you're there to watch these men, pat each other on the butt!

Hey, if you can explain why these big tough macho guys openly do this, in a way that doesn't imply what it does imply,
    I'd love to hear you try to explain it in a way that DOESN'T imply what it implies!
    The thing about American Football that I personally enjoy is that while on the outside it looks like an all brawn no brains sport, in actuality the plays make most of the difference. You'll that where a team, without changing players, can go from terrible to great (or vice-versa) by simply a change of the coach. Heck, I didn't watch the super bowl but I heard the Patriots came back from a 25-0 to win it. I mean, did the team change half way through the game? No, they realized their tactics weren't working so they switched it up. So to say it's simply people hitting each other is pretty inaccurate...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-06-17 09:12 AM
    They won't. Will be afraid they'd have to read your response
    I'm sure I have no idea what you mean by afraid.
    Beside, At that point, a response just wouldn't be satisfying.
    I'd have to hunt them down and respond in person.

And, this is where the real scary part comes in.
    If it comes to the point the I have no choice but to kill someone they will die laughing! ( the horror... the horror)
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 09:17 AM
    The thing about American Football that I personally enjoy is that while on the outside it looks like an all brawn no brains sport, in actuality the plays make most of the difference. You'll that where a team, without changing players, can go from terrible to great (or vice-versa) by simply a change of the coach. Heck, I didn't watch the super bowl but I heard the Patriots came back from a 25-0 to win it. I mean, did the team change half way through the game? No, they realized their tactics weren't working so they switched it up. So to say it's simply people hitting each other is pretty inaccurate...

WOW! Hitting me with a serious answer???? That's just plain mean!
    I don't do serious! I once tried it but it only lasted for a few seconds. Well, you live on this planet. I don't have to tell you.
    I mean just look around you. It's impossible to keep a straight face. I mean, life, itself, is laughable.

But, it has become absolutely hysterical. Just the excitement of not knowing if the planet will still be here in four years. And Russia proudly showing the world their latest "Satin II" which is Ten times more powerful the the bomb dropped on Hiroshima if launch will immediately wipe out the entire western hemisphere and our arsenal is set on automatic so when it detects a missile will destroy the rest of the world and lay planet Earth to nothing more than a completely burned out ball of waste where nothing will ever be able to lived do to the radiation that will maybe clear up several hundred years from now.

And if we do survive the next four years what has been know as the largest and most powerful terrorist organization on the planet up to now ( the Government of the United States of America ) is about to get what's been coming to them. The next war will be not be televised. It will come to us live right here on American Soil. And we will finally know what we have only seen As everything turns to ruin right before your eyes and just a moment before we become part of that ruin.

And the fact that this is in no way a joke is in itself laughable.
    Keep in mind if you think it won't or can't happen.... Since 1776, America has been at war 222 out of 239 years. We have seen peace for only 17 years.
    02-06-17 10:01 AM
    WOW! Hitting me with a serious answer???? That's just plain mean!
    I don't do serious! I once tried it but it only lasted for a few seconds. Well, you live on this planet. I don't have to tell you.
    I mean just look around you. It's impossible to keep a straight face. I mean, life, itself, is laughable.

But, it has become absolutely hysterical. Just the excitement of not knowing if the planet will still be here in four years. And Russia proudly showing the world their latest "Satin II" which is Ten times more powerful the the bomb dropped on Hiroshima if launch will immediately wipe out the entire western hemisphere and our arsenal is set on automatic so when it detects a missile will destroy the rest of the world and lay planet Earth to nothing more than a completely burned out ball of waste where nothing will ever be able to lived do to the radiation that will maybe clear up several hundred years from now.

And if we do survive the next four years what has been know as the largest and most powerful terrorist organization on the planet up to now ( the Government of the United States of America ) is about to get what's been coming to them. The next war will be not be televised. It will come to us live right here on American Soil. And we will finally know what we have only seen As everything turns to ruin right before your eyes and just a moment before we become part of that ruin.

And the fact that this is in no way a joke is in itself laughable.
    Keep in mind if you think it won't or can't happen.... Since 1776, America has been at war 222 out of 239 years. We have seen peace for only 17 years.
    Somehow a conversation about a sport leads to this. Someone has a serious chip on his/her shoulder, lmao!! :-D

02-06-17 12:18 PM
    Really? Where the heck did this conversation run off track? Holy cow that was some negative rant. And hand out Golden Merc at the Oscars? The Hollywood crowd? The ones who poked fun at the millions of NFL fans who look forward to their games in the Fall and Winter weekends. Screw them. They live in their own dreamland on the west coast in Hollywood, they have such a hard life, Phuck them!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 07:46 PM
    And if we do survive the next four years what has been know as the largest and most powerful terrorist organization on the planet up to now ( the Government of the United States of America ) is about to get what's been coming to them.
    We heard your loony rant. Go back inside now.
    02-06-17 09:21 PM
    We heard your loony rant. Go back inside now.
    He's in the "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos" crowd, lol. Wonder who gets the joke... :-P

02-06-17 10:14 PM
    While there at it, I think TCL should have presented both teams and Lady Gaga's crew with custom Mercury smartphones.
    02-06-17 10:26 PM
    Is this thread about football? If so:

GO HAWKS!
    02-06-17 11:22 PM
    No, hate those guys. Gotta give them props though. Fantastic come back.

This ^^^^^
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-07-17 12:53 PM
    That's a great idea!! Chen should send them all Mercury devices (or DTEK60's if they prefer).

I'm glad they didn't run a superbowl ad again. Especially since the device isn't available yet.
    02-07-17 01:26 PM