I have been registered since February and I have yet to receive one email from Blackberry Mobile about the Keyone. What is the point of registering when you don't update us with anything?

I have to google to find out updates and found that the April release was pushed to May. Now I've found by searching that it's available on May 18 for pre-order in Canada, yet from where? It says Telus Business but not Telus. I do NOT want to buy a carrier locked phone. I want to pay full price yet I can't do that anymore? Blackberry offered phones for purchase, unlocked, and it was easy.

I'm sure everyone else is just as frustrated. They do not reply to ANY customer feedback comments on their FB page, do not allow FB messages and ignore all visitor's posts. Really?

I love Blackberry and want them to succeed but someone really needs to find out why we're being ignored. If I'm giving you $700, have an actual Contact Us page on your website (no way to email and no one replies) and let me buy an unlocked phone.
    paperbackpiles likes this.
    04-27-17 08:32 PM
    Yeah, it's terrible how the launch and communication has been going. A 9 year old kid could do more. Just a simple email once a week would be cool to let us know that they care and know the pain we BlackBerryaholics face every day we don't have our fix. BUT, in time all will be well and we we tell our great grandkids about "The Great Wait" we endured. Just a few more weeks..........
    dollface and qwerty4ever like this.
    04-27-17 08:44 PM
    Ha! The Great Wait
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    04-27-17 08:46 PM
    AND is anyone else worried about issues they may have with the device once they do get it since this company cannot be contacted? If I buy an unlocked version and it has an issue under warranty, I'm screwed? Why would Blackberry partner with such a horribly managed company like this?
    04-27-17 08:54 PM
    Can we buy an unlocked version? That is also not clear.
    dollface likes this.
    04-27-17 08:55 PM
    Can we buy an unlocked version? That is also not clear.
    Yes, the unlocked version will be available on May 31. Carrier versions will come later in the summer according to the info today.
    04-27-17 08:57 PM
    AND is anyone else worried about issues they may have with the device once they do get it since this company cannot be contacted? If I buy an unlocked version and it has an issue under warranty, I'm screwed? Why would Blackberry partner with such a horribly managed company like this?
    For those with Dteks, I've read mostly good stuff about honoring warranties and fixing devices.
    04-27-17 08:59 PM
    Wow they finally replied on FB but said to register. HA HA.

BlackBerry Mobile Hi Mercedes, we appreciate your interest in the BlackBerry KEYone. The device goes on sale starting May 31st in the U.S and Canada. Users in the region who have registered at BlackBerryMobile.com will get specific purchasing details sent to them as we approach availability toward the end of May.
    04-27-17 08:59 PM
    Registering started weeks ago. Haven't heard a single word since, but I'm registered. Will probably hear it here first though.
    04-27-17 09:00 PM
    I'm just super cranky for having to wait.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-27-17 09:02 PM
    I'm just super cranky for having to wait.
    Me too. It's a practice in patience for sure. Can't wait.
    04-27-17 09:05 PM
    Well that's positive that if you have registered you will specific information sent to you. #wonderwhy #theyneversaidthattoday ?

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    04-27-17 09:10 PM
    i really appreciate and patience the bb fans got just for KB which i believe compare to other smartphone users they have switched to other platforms coz most of the smartphone users doesnt know what blackberry is. And by launching K1 in europe they lost most of the business. well i may sound anti BB but plz face the reality and stop faking the BB fans. i know there are bb fans on CB but how much few or couple but that wont save a company.
    04-27-17 09:31 PM
    Let's just hope the new device is better than their communication.
    04-27-17 09:34 PM
    By the time it's available from carriers it's not going to be worth picking up. I believe it's going to be $199.99 on a 2 year term and about $700 plus unlocked from BlackBerry Canada. I was holding out for the Keyone to upgrade from my Passport but I can get a Google Pixel or Samsung S7 edge for free on a 2 year term or even the LG G6 for less than $199.99 on the same term. It's too bad they over priced the Keyone and delayed it's launch because it's probably a great phone but not for that price. Good work BlackBerry you have finally pushed me away and I will be moving on.

Posted via the amazing Passport
    th.1977 likes this.
    04-27-17 09:44 PM
    By the time it's available from carriers it's not going to be worth picking up. I believe it's going to be $199.99 on a 2 year term and about $700 plus unlocked from BlackBerry Canada. I was holding out for the Keyone to upgrade from my Passport but I can get a Google Pixel or Samsung S7 edge for free on a 2 year term or even the LG G6 for less than $199.99 on the same term. It's too bad they over priced the Keyone and delayed it's launch because it's probably a great phone but not for that price. Good work BlackBerry you have finally pushed me away and I will be moving on.

Posted via the amazing Passport
    Take care. This phone is only for people that want to pay extra for a PKB anyway.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 09:49 PM
    04-30-17 08:01 PM
    Don't have Facebook. What does it say? Thanks.
    04-30-17 08:10 PM
    Take care. This phone is only for people that want to pay extra for a PKB anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Extra? it's more than a google pixel or and s8 on contract . That's outrageous.
    04-30-17 08:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Only in your opinion. Many put more value into a PKB that a VKB.
    04-30-17 08:11 PM
    Can't see it. Your permissions must not include people you aren't friends with.
    04-30-17 08:14 PM
    Hi Mercedes, we appreciate your interest in the BlackBerry KEYone. The device goes on sale starting May 31st in the U.S and Canada. Users in the region who have registered at BlackBerryMobile.com will get specific purchasing details sent to them as we approach availability toward the end of May.
    BlackBerry® KEYone
    The new BlackBerry KEYone, Powered by Android
    blackberrymobile.us
    Like1More · Thursday at 9:45pm
    Mercedes Green
    I have been registered since February and have not received one email from your company. I have to do my own searches to find out about the delays because you're not communicating with us. It also says we can pre-order on May 18th but no details.
    Edited · LikeMore · Thursday at 9:58pm
    BlackBerry Mobile
    Mercedes Green We can confirm that the BlackBerry KEYone will go on-sale in the U.S. starting on May 31. This will include both GSM and CDMA unlocked variants, with the BlackBerry KEYone also coming to additional carriers – including Sprint – later this summer. We’ll have further details to share as we get closer to the end of May. Your feedback is valued thank you for reaching out for clarification on today's announcements.
    LikeMore · Thursday at 10:06pm
    Mercedes Green
    I'm from Canada....So that implies we can't get an unlocked version and only the US can?
    Edited · LikeMore · Thursday at 10:21pm
    BlackBerry Mobile
    SIM free unlocked options will be available. We understand that some users just want to purchase the device outright and take it to the service provider of their choice.
    04-30-17 08:22 PM
    Extra? it's more than a google pixel or and s8 on contract . That's outrageous.
    I believe the KEYOne will cost less outright than the Pixel and S8
    04-30-17 08:37 PM
    I believe the KEYOne will cost less outright than the Pixel and S8
    Yes but on contract it's more expensive
    04-30-17 08:38 PM
    Yes but on contract it's more expensive
    Contract prices are unknown plus the contract price depends on the type of contract you have to purchase. For Canadians it might be pricey with the dollar tanking this year
    04-30-17 08:41 PM
62 123