Haven't seen any images of BlackBerry at the TCL Booth, but apperantly they did convert a hotel suite into a BlackBerry showcase.
    https://www.cnet.com/news/blackberry...l-anyone-care/

Cistulli has ambitious goals for BlackBerry. He expects to stabilize the BlackBerry business by the end of this year and get it back to a growth trajectory by 2018. He plans to tap into business customers who are coming up for their 24-month phone upgrades.

TCL plans to lean on the relationships with carriers that it has fostered over the last three years -- a problem BlackBerry struggled with as it faced limited distribution.

For the next year, consumers aren't likely to see the BlackBerry name on any billboards. TCL will focus on getting carriers to sell the phones to business customers. But Cistulli believes there is an opportunity to get it back into the consumer market once TCL stabilizes the core corporate segment.
    Sounds like we should expect to see these phones at some Carriers.... but for now it might not include much of a consumer marketing strategy.
    01-06-17 07:13 AM
    Called it. I knew Cnet was going to write an "obituary" clickbait after their "live coverage" of the TCL stream.
    01-06-17 08:54 AM
    "BlackBerry should just stay dead." One of the comments in that article. What's wrong with some people?!

Enviado do meu BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    01-06-17 09:25 AM
    Seems like many people are still suffering that they were forced to use BlackBerries at work. Lol ^^ I never had to, so that must be the reason why I love BlackBerry
    01-06-17 09:29 AM
    "BlackBerry should just stay dead." One of the comments in that article. What's wrong with some people?!

The whole point of that piece was to provoke those comments.
    01-06-17 09:31 AM

Sad people who feel the need to be part of the popular opinion for self-validation is more important than there not being an effective monopoly in the consumer smartphone market...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-06-17 07:15 PM