Hey folks,

has anyone ever experienced that the background image of the phone suddenly changed? And is it even possible that there's a different background for the standby/lock-screen than there is for the home screen?

I ask since I believe I yesterday saw a different background screen only on the standby or lock-screen for some time. I recall it to be a hot air balloon with what appeared to be a brand name on the lower right corner. I haven't found this picture anywhere on the phone though and it's also not among the standard backgrounds to choose from.

Note: I don't have any suspicious apps installed, DTEK is showing optimal security - however, I was logged into public wifi yesterday.

There may be a very profane non-technical explanation though: At the time in question I was mildly drunk. But then again: That would be a rather strange hallucination, wouldn't it? Besides, I wasn't that drunk. Didn't suffer any memory-loss or whatever.

Kind regards
    10-02-17 04:05 AM
    Were you listening to music? Because when music is playing, the album art is displayed on the lock screen
    FF22 likes this.
    10-02-17 04:26 AM
    Thanks for the explanation! That's exactly what happened. Didn't know about this feature - and especially not that it also occurs when using Total Commander.
    10-02-17 04:41 AM
    In addition, you can have a different lock screen image and your general wallpaper on the home screen. I have two different photos. I use Picture Password and it has one image. My wallpaper is a separate image.
    10-02-17 09:38 AM