I'm anxiously awaiting to pull the trigger on a Verizon / CDMA Keyone phone , but after last years horrible experience with the Priv on Verizon and no way to retrieve voicemails without manually dialing in and listening to all the time consuming prompts I had to return the PRIV
    I'm in corporate sales and on the road 50% of the time, Visual Voicemail is a necessity and huge time saver for me,
    Curious to know if anyone has been able to get this to work on their CDMA Keyone's on Verizon yet
    thanks
    07-04-17 12:36 AM
    I'm anxiously awaiting to pull the trigger on a Verizon / CDMA Keyone phone , but after last years horrible experience with the Priv on Verizon and no way to retrieve voicemails without manually dialing in and listening to all the time consuming prompts I had to return the PRIV
    I'm in corporate sales and on the road 50% of the time, Visual Voicemail is a necessity and huge time saver for me,
    Curious to know if anyone has been able to get this to work on their CDMA Keyone's on Verizon yet
    thanks

I don't understand why VVM did not work for you, my friend is on Verizon with a Priv and it works fine.
    07-04-17 01:33 PM
    I don't understand why VVM did not work for you, my friend is on Verizon with a Priv and it works fine.
    Because the branded phones come provisioned for things like VVM, cloud backup of Message+, WiFi calling, etc.
    07-04-17 02:23 PM
    That makes sense, thanks for the reply.
    07-08-17 06:58 PM
    I am on a CDMA with Verizon that I bought from amazon and it works perfectly. When it arrived I took the SIM from my Classic, which I was also using in my iPhone 6S, and put it right into the KeyOne, turned it on and got the 4G LTE Verizon Wireless in the toolbar. You can't use the Verizon free VVM on these phones as they are unbranded, I called Verizon about that. But I downloaded a free app called YouMail and set it up and it works perfectly, just like VVM, it is an app that you open and there are all the recordings of your voicemails, ready to play. You can keep them or delete them right there. I'm very happy with it all
    phuoc and FF22 like this.
    07-09-17 09:18 AM
    Lucky you! I've been trying to order a CDMA version and it looks like it's been abandoned already. This phone launch is so baffling to me.
    07-09-17 01:59 PM
    No wait I correct myself I'm wrong, I can order the phone through Amazon, sold by a 3rd party seller for $750.00 dollars lol. Smfh
    07-09-17 02:02 PM