Too funny now serious, to be honest I can't imagine my daily work and life without K1. Why I love blackberry... apps +kbr +structure of blackberryandroid. Sure it's not BB10 but...
    I left my Z10 for a OnePlus One. Prior to that, I'd never used an android on a daily basis - I knew how to root, etc., just like I know how to jailbreak iPhone.

At first, it was a strange experience. When the Priv landed, and I got an installed apps dump from a friend, it made using my OnePlus One more enjoyable, on top of it being a great device for the price.

I said all of that to say this... what you like is what you like. The idea of a "better" tool will always be debatable, as long as individual interest is always a factor. That's not to say suggestions don't help, because they do. But if I can hammer a nail with my shoe, I'm going to use my shoe. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    misterabrasive likes this.
    02-01-18 08:12 AM
    well let him be, let him buy anything he likes it's his money anyway.

I will just tell him one thing a sales person told me.

You're going to spend so much money on a new phone and nobody will notice it. The reason is it's just another slab. But if you go for a KeyOne then people will notice that you have changed your phone and ask you wth did you buy an obsolete phone?

To that you can answer my Android OS is probably more powerful and updated than yours and that's true. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-18 09:02 AM
    well let him be, let him buy anything he likes it's his money anyway.

I will just tell him one thing a sales person told me.

You're going to spend so much money on a new phone and nobody will notice it. The reason is it's just another slab. But if you go for a KeyOne then people will notice that you have changed your phone and ask you wth did you buy an obsolete phone?

To that you can answer my Android OS is probably more powerful and updated than yours and that's true. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
    In comparison to the OnePlus 5T? We're already on Oreo, so the KeyOne's OS is lagging behind.

(Waiting for ego to compel this person to ask me to prove it, so I can provide a link and a screen shot... don't do it Mecca, don't do it!!!)
    02-01-18 09:37 AM
    "Origin of β€œone man's trash is another man's treasure”:

One man's meat is another man's poison

One man's ceiling is another man's floor

One's man's pleasure is another's pain

A thing which is a sin to one is a blessing to another"
    handset is very personal thing, I bet your friend does not have same preference for GF as you... He just not a BB type, even you convince him to buy one, he always will have to wonder what he missed on OnePlus... (if his computer went down and need to borrow your K1 to finish a project by typing, you might have your chance to "convince" him...)
    02-01-18 02:11 PM
    One's man's pleasure is another's pain
    So now we're talking about dating apps?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    FF22 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-01-18 02:32 PM
    My OnePlus 5T takes insecurity to a whole new level. It calls me every 5 minutes, to find out what I'm doing, even though it's in my hand 57 mins of every hour.
    Struggling to convince a friend to buy the KeyOne over the One Plus 5T-olralnl.gif

You know where I'm going with this.........
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-18 06:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	olRALNL.gif 
Views:	92 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	433918

You know where I'm going with this.........
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    02-04-18 04:18 AM
    Oneplus 5T is a better value phone. I wouldn't blame him
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-04-18 09:19 PM
33 12