My Q10 USB port is kaput. It might be time to upgrade to the Keyone. I'm limited to the Sprint Keyone. I'd get a screen film and skin to subdue the silver but I don't want to put it on if the screen or some other defect manifests the next day. How long did it take you to feel secure that your Keyone is a keeper?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 03:51 PM
    My Q10 USB port is kaput. It might be time to upgrade to the Keyone. I'm limited to the Sprint Keyone. I'd get a screen film and skin to subdue the silver but I don't want to put it on if the screen or some other defect manifests the next day. How long did it take you to feel secure that your Keyone is a keeper?

Posted via CB10
    15 minutes. I have the AT&T KEYone. I had to get used to PKB again from VKB. It will take you 30 days if coming from BB10. That's what happened switching to PRIV from Passport for me two years ago.
    01-19-18 03:56 PM
    15 min is about right. I came from the PRIV. I got the Black Edition off of Ebay. it's freaking amazing.
    01-19-18 04:44 PM
    I concur. It doesn't take long to feel at home with the Keyone. If you are coming directly from BB10 to android, I would say it would take at least a week to comfortably transition.
    01-19-18 06:21 PM
    the screen lift can happen anytime. My KEYone screen lifted after 6 months of owning it.
    01-19-18 06:23 PM
    Huge BlackBerry fan... if possible get the 4 GB ram not sure what Sprint offers...But this phone is amazing
    01-19-18 06:54 PM
    has anyone with a Sprint KEYone had a screen lift issue; I thought it was just the first batch of unlocked KEYones that has that issue?
    01-19-18 07:00 PM
    Huge BlackBerry fan... if possible get the 4 GB ram not sure what Sprint offers...But this phone is amazing
    Sprint is CDMA and the 4 GB ram is only for the GSM variants. So it's only the silver 3 GB Keyone for both Sprint and Verizon. My Q10 has 2 GB so I guess the silver 3 GB is a significant upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 07:05 PM
    I believe the only Sprint compatible KEYone is the one sold exclusively by Sprint.
    01-19-18 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    BTW - there's a person selling a Sprint KEYone on CB Marketplace

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1134314
    01-19-18 07:07 PM
    has anyone with a Sprint KEYone had a screen lift issue; I thought it was just the first batch of unlocked KEYones that has that issue?
    I think in the USA, Sprint was the first to carry the Keyone. I think they probably got some first batch Keyones still in stock. I'm wondering if the screen falls out, who handles that? Sprint or BBMobile?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 07:10 PM
    I think in the USA, Sprint was the first to carry the Keyone. I think they probably got some first batch Keyones still in stock. I'm wondering if the screen falls out, who handles that? Sprint or BBMobile?

Posted via CB10
    They were first to carry, but there was some time between the unlocked going on sale and the Sprint release. All the accounts on CB of screen lifts seem to be unlocked KEYones.
    01-19-18 07:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1134314
    01-19-18 07:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just to provide more info. My "Verizon" cdma KeyOne purchased from Amazon, probably mid to late June had its screen pop off. BB Mobile handled the warranty with Advanced Replacement.
    01-19-18 10:54 PM
    Soon as I took it out the box I was in love with this phone. And once I started typing on it I was done. This phone is gorgeous.
    01-20-18 01:14 AM
    When I first saw it I was blown away. Probably the strongest reaction to a phone iv ever had.

Took me a few days to realise I love the phone. Went through a period of hating android and then there was the adjustment back to a pkb.

Had it since may and love it more every day. First phone I havent got bored of.
    01-20-18 02:45 AM
    Soon as I took it out the box I was in love with this phone. And once I started typing on it I was done. This phone is gorgeous.
    I've only had that reaction to three phones. My Palm Pre, my 9930 and my PRIV.
    01-20-18 09:50 PM