What's everybody's experience like with streaming media outside of YouTube?
    05-01-17 07:54 PM
    Fine.. I use Google Music, Spotify and TIDAL with no issues at all every day.
    05-01-17 08:03 PM
    Bla1ze how woukd you compare the speaker volume and quality compared to the Priv's for music and speaker phone?
    05-01-17 09:59 PM
    Anyone using Apple Music?
    05-01-17 11:09 PM
    In a BlackBerry forum?
    05-02-17 12:08 AM
    Apple music and Google Play Music are pretty much identical. Depends which you prefer aesthetically and which you find more intuitive and easy to use in your opinion. I'm using Google play music just because it feels weird to use Apple music on an Android device. That's how little the differences are from my experience.
    05-02-17 12:18 AM
    I am using Apple Music on my BlackBerry Passport because I pay for it and I like the curated (sorry dont know the english word) playlists. I installed Google Services and the Android-Apple Music-App and it's just working fine, even for everyday use (in a car).
    I still will be happy to use apple music on my new keyone :-)

Streaming music?-img_20170502_063249.png

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-02-17 12:34 AM
    Do you use these services on a KEYone?

The KEYone is phenomenal, everything the keyboard fans were waiting for. But noticing some things when using TIDAL.
    05-02-17 02:21 AM
    Apple music and Google Play Music are pretty much identical. Depends which you prefer aesthetically and which you find more intuitive and easy to use in your opinion. I'm using Google play music just because it feels weird to use Apple music on an Android device. That's how little the differences are from my experience.
    Can you get apple music like itunes on an android device? I have a lot of purchased music on there n would be nice to be able to listen to it lol
    05-02-17 02:34 AM
    This thread should entitled Streaming Music on a KEYone specifically. Can the title be changed or create a new thread?
    05-02-17 03:02 AM
    In a BlackBerry forum?
    Apple Music is available for Android.
    05-02-17 08:49 AM
    Duplicate post mods please delete
    Last edited by kjung7; 05-02-17 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Please delete
    05-02-17 08:53 AM
    I use mostly Spotify and try others but waiting for Neil Young 's new streaming service, supposedly coming just like BlackBerry's Key-One to Canada. The new Hi Res Streaming service will be called Xstream (maybe out in June). To compete with Tidal.
    Oh and about Apple and Google, I prefer not. I play music mostly in Hi Res from SD card.
    05-02-17 07:42 PM
    Why use Apple Music? You can easily transfer all that purchased music etc to Google Play Music for free. It shows up the same as if you purchased it.

So much easier to buy music through Google Play Store where everything is in one spot and easy to use unlike the unorganized iTunes and App Store that are separate app stores.
    05-02-17 07:48 PM
    Can you get apple music like itunes on an android device? I have a lot of purchased music on there n would be nice to be able to listen to it lol
    Yes, just go into itunes and create an apple music account. All purchased music will sync with apple music on your device. I use apple music on my priv.

I was going to use google play music but couldn't get my itunes to sync, so I gave up. Plus apple music had 90 day trial vs 30 days for google.
    booker1953 likes this.
    05-02-17 07:56 PM
    Why use Apple Music? You can easily transfer all that purchased music etc to Google Play Music for free. It shows up the same as if you purchased it.

So much easier to buy music through Google Play Store where everything is in one spot and easy to use unlike the unorganized iTunes and App Store that are separate app stores.
    I use Apple Music because it has a lot of artists that Spotify or Google Music doesn't have. I listen to a lot of Korean artist and Apple has a lot of Korean artist in their catalog.
    05-02-17 08:00 PM
    Yes, just go into itunes and create an apple music account. All purchased music will sync with apple music on your device. I use apple music on my priv.

I was going to use google play music but couldn't get my itunes to sync, so I gave up. Plus apple music had 90 day trial vs 30 days for google.
    Pretty easy.
    http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2327...ogle-play.html
    05-02-17 08:10 PM
    Don't care. Searched all that and tried. Apple music does not separate everything as you mentioned above. I can do everything in one spot. I can stream or download to my device without buying the music so I can play offline and not use data.

You like google, that's great. Apple music works too. Android has an app for it so people can use what service they prefer.
    05-02-17 08:14 PM
    Don't care. Searched all that and tried. Apple music does not separate everything as you mentioned above. I can do everything in one spot. I can stream or download to my device without buying the music so I can play offline and not use data.

You like google, that's great. Apple music works too. Android has an app for it so people can use what service they prefer.
    Okay, no need to get defensive but when I transfered all the iTunes music into Google Play Music using this method it worked perfectly, separated it all and looked as though I purchased it in Google Play Music.
    I use a Macbook Pro so I'm not anti Apple. I just prefer Android over iOs.
    Sorry for trying to help considering we are on a BlackBerry KEYone forum and thread which is Android (Google) Operating System. Not an iPhone forum.
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-02-17 at 08:41 PM.
    05-02-17 08:23 PM
    Okay, no need to get defensive but when I transfered all the iTunes music into Google Play Music using this method it worked perfectly, separated it all and looked as though I purchased it in Google Play Music.
    I use a Macbook Pro so I'm not anti Apple. I just prefer Android over iOs.
    Sorry for trying to help considering we are on a BlackBerry KEYone forum and thread which is Android (Google) Operating System. Not an iPhone forum.
    Ya but Android offers Apple music. So, this belongs in this discussion. Considering I have like 200 paid song on Itunes, this helps a lot and keeps everything clean n seperated. No transferring n etc
    05-02-17 09:09 PM
    Trust me, I'm as anti-apple as it gets. But years ago, itunes was it and I just stuck with it.

You say it's "easy" (google transfer) and slant on how the apple music app works and I had to correct you. That's all, no worries.

It's completely fair to discuss apple music if android makes an app on their OS.
    05-02-17 09:12 PM
    Yeh what ever works for you is great, I have apple products too but berries are easier to digest for me . That's why Bears eat Berries to digest their food .
    LOL. Oh I also switch to Slacker sometimes. You can download stations at home in morning through wifi save data from phone like Spotify.
    05-02-17 09:38 PM
    I think TIDAL is having issues with Nougat 7.0 and 7.1. It lags...
    05-03-17 05:29 PM
    I was a google music player user, but now I am using Spotify and I transferred my playlist from Google music to spotify using MusConv.com tool.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-13-17 06:01 AM