Can't be smaller than the trusty ol' 9780. I still miss that phone.

Posted via CB10
    It did remind me of the Bold PKB ..what a great device that was.
    05-27-17 06:46 PM
    Went to three rogers in the greater Vancouver area. One had none and the other two didn't know what I was talking about
    05-27-17 07:01 PM
    Bell at Metrotown in Burnaby has some keyones and so does Bell on West Georgia and burrard Downtown if anyone wants to see it
    xxsashixx likes this.
    05-27-17 07:12 PM
    Rogers both at Dufferin Mall has a dummy unit they'll let you play with if you ask.

Even the dummy unit seemed solid like a Rock! Keyboard on a real KEYone felt better than the dummy unit though.
    05-27-17 07:46 PM
    Canadian carriers have the keyone in stock already..
    so annoying. Stores got the G6 early and gave specific instructions to sell sell. Blackberry, this is something you should be doing. Phones sitting in the store waiting for 31st is useless

Went to the mall today, and figured I had 15 minutes to kill so I went to Telus first.. Asked about the keyone and they didn't know anything, period. Didn't even know about the phone. *sigh*

Second up, Bell.. They had one in stock, dude knew about the phone and actually grabbed it to try to sell me it but they couldn't because of the system not having a price (again, *sigh*). He did say the other store in the same city had 6

Then Rogers, they had 7 and were not reservation units but again couldn't sell me the phone. Ugh, why?!

Just an update.. Stores have had stock for almost a week.. Since Monday.. Yet blackberry mobile and/or carriers refuse to sell early (which I cannot understand as to why..)

Check your local stores to see if maybe you have better luck than I do, if you want a carrier version..
    05-27-17 08:22 PM
    Embargo is a thing.
    The phone has been out in the UK forever lol
    05-27-17 08:23 PM
    Bell at Metrotown in Burnaby has some keyones and so does Bell on West Georgia and burrard Downtown if anyone wants to see it
    Thanks! Gonna take a look in a few
    05-27-17 08:36 PM
    Telus in Alberta doesn't show any keyone on their web Customer nor business
    05-27-17 08:42 PM
    Canadian carriers have the keyone in stock already..

Went to the mall today, and figured I had 15 minutes to kill so I went to Telus first.. Asked about the keyone and they didn't know anything, period. Didn't even know about the phone. *sigh*

Second up, Bell.. They had one in stock, dude knew about the phone and actually grabbed it to try to sell me it but they couldn't because of the system not having a price (again, *sigh*). He did say the other store in the same city had 6

Then Rogers, they had 7 and were not reservation units but again couldn't sell me the phone. Ugh, why?!

Just an update.. Stores have had stock for almost a week.. Since Monday.. Yet blackberry mobile and/or carriers refuse to sell early (which I cannot understand as to why..)

Check your local stores to see if maybe you have better luck than I do, if you want a carrier version..
    It's Saturday, you ended up with some rep at Telus that works weekends is my guess
    05-27-17 10:29 PM
    Good to know. I've used the passport and classic but KEYone is definitely smaller. I'm sure it will be fine.
    It is definitely not anything like the Priv Keyboard. Good, solid keys !
    05-28-17 12:01 AM
    Im currently waiting for my reserved device to arrive in store but yes agreed I've had that experience in the past whereas they wont sell early but I did get the Priv early because the store had it in stock before my reserved Priv showed up.

I spoke to a guy at a Rogers store in the mall and he didnt' elaborate whether he had any in stock but said that he could preorder for me and hopefully on May 31st. Not sure what he meant but my take was that he had units but werent allowed to sell until May 31st rolls around. This is a ROgers corp store.
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 05-29-17 at 02:40 AM.
    05-28-17 11:37 AM
36 12