hey gus, i know it is a stupid question, but it is really annoying.

I always silence my k1 during the day, probably in the pocket or by grabbing phone. I don't know how, but i manage to miss calls during the day more than once.

Also by carrying phone at home in standby mode. I think i press volume down button and it does the job for me withut noticing.

I know I am clumsy AF if that happens to me, but I think there must be somebody else that has the same problem.

Anybody?
    wootendw likes this.
    09-16-18 04:27 AM
    hey gus, i know it is a stupid question, but it is really annoying.

I always silence my k1 during the day, probably in the pocket or by grabbing phone. I don't know how, but i manage to miss calls during the day more than once.

Also by carrying phone at home in standby mode. I think i press volume down button and it does the job for me withut noticing.

I know I am clumsy AF if that happens to me, but I think there must be somebody else that has the same problem.

Anybody?
    you can use buttons remapper to disable the volume down button.
    I spilled juice on my keyone and it now acts as if volume down is being pressed when it isn't. So I had to disable it so it doesn't automatically lower my volume.
    09-16-18 05:06 AM
    okay, will try. found it on silent again. very weird.
    09-16-18 06:18 AM
    the recent orio update in keyone made sound compromised device . only ten percentage of vloume is out put from speaker.. am from India ...
    09-16-18 08:39 AM
    You could use an app like rocker locker which switches the default action of the volume buttons from notifications to media volume. At least this way, it would just turn down the volume and NOT affect your notification/ringer volume.
    09-17-18 06:50 AM
    button remapper has solved the issue
    but the reason behind is still mysterious.
    Am I THAT clumsy? Am I the only one with a same issue?
    09-18-18 03:00 AM
    I don't think it is you. Not entirely anyway. I had to do something because the same thing was happening to me. In my pocket, my volume was always getting adjusted. I went with the Rocker Locker app because I tend to adjust media volume more often than notification volume.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-18-18 07:34 AM
    Obviously it's possible for others because it's happened to you and another poster. I don't believe it's very common. I've been carrying my K1 in the side thigh pocket of my work pants for a year now with that situation never occurring, and I'm bending, squatting, laying down and leaning all over aircraft.

In my case, it actually can't happen though because I always hit the power button to put it in sleep before pocketing my phone which disables the volume buttons. You might try that. I've verified it by putting it in sleep and pressing my volume button down several times and then wake the phone, no change in volume settings.

When not at work, I use a holster. Jeans are too tight to safely carry a phone in the pocket in my opinion.
    09-18-18 09:13 AM