I recently started using WiFi preferred since I was missing calls while in my man cave.

Anyone know how to stop the ding (notification) when the phone switches from Cell to WiFi? I really don't need to know the phone switched, I just need it to work over which ever network when I get a call.

Likewise, my phone dings when it connects to my cars Android Auto? Anyone know how to stop that ding (notification)? I really don't need to know it connected, I just need it to work when I need it.
    02-20-20 02:17 AM
    I'm bumping with hopes someone knows how to stop the notification when my phone connects and disconnects from WiFi. This is getting irritating, I was in a meeting and the thing kept losing WiFi connectivity and it just kept dinging, dinging and dinging...
    02-21-20 06:46 PM
    I'm bumping with hopes someone knows how to stop the notification when my phone connects and disconnects from WiFi. This is getting irritating, I was in a meeting and the thing kept losing WiFi connectivity and it just kept dinging, dinging and dinging...
    I don't have a KEYone but maybe in Mobile network settings? Settings/Mobile Network/General/WiFi-Mobile data switch reminder. If your settings are not as above try searching for Wifi/Mobile data switch reminder.
    02-21-20 07:37 PM