I received the email literally the minute it was sent and immediately checked the best buy website as I'd rather buy from them so I can buy the geeksquad insurance for the phone (versus the Amazon keyone that is being delivered to me today) - and within less than a min of the BlackBerry mobile email being received, ..... The keyone is out of stock. This is a disaster of a launch, no way around it.
    06-16-17 02:14 PM
    Best Buy in general has been a joke with the KEYone launch. Amazon has just been running out of stock, but at least they know what's going on.

I say just buy it from Amazon. I'm not sure what the Geeksquad insurance covers, but before Amazon sells out again, I'd grab one if i were you.
    06-16-17 02:16 PM
    I received the email literally the minute it was sent and immediately checked the best buy website as I'd rather buy from them so I can buy the geeksquad insurance for the phone (versus the Amazon keyone that is being delivered to me today) - and within less than a min of the BlackBerry mobile email being received, ..... The keyone is out of stock. This is a disaster of a launch, no way around it.
    Yep... same here. I put the KEYone in my cart on the Best Buy website within a minute or two of receiving the email notification and it shows an "expected" ship date of June 23.

I guess I'm a bit put off by this email as clearly it was not "back in stock" at Best Buy. I'm more than a bit put off with this whole KEYone release... a total bunch of BS in my opinion... 😧

Bob
    06-16-17 02:20 PM