It is March 29th and there is no monthly update for the Europe QUERZ version of the KeyOne. I am located in Germany and feel angry that always other versions get it faster. As I read Germany should be an important market for BlackBerry Mobile, but it seems they are primary serving the Asian market and other regions.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-19 06:29 AM
    It is March 29th and there is no monthly update for the Europe QUERZ version of the KeyOne. I am located in Germany and feel angry that always other versions get it faster. As I read Germany should be an important market for BlackBerry Mobile, but it seems they are primary serving the Asian market and other regions.

Posted via CB10
    You need to relax about these patches. Google considers 90 days secure enough for Enterprise - and that's just with vanilla Android.
    03-29-19 07:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Contact your phone service provider and ask them when they will push the update out.
    03-29-19 02:54 PM
    Contact your phone service provider and ask them when they will push the update out.
    No, it is not the provider. The update is still not listed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...CM7VU/htmlview
    But I am not hopeless. The EU AZERTY and now also the QUERTY versions are ready... So sometime the EU QUERZ Version will follow...
    03-29-19 02:57 PM