07-23-17 11:59 PM
28 12
tools
    For now and hopefully stay that way.
    I expect in two years most KEYᵒⁿᵉ owners will be able to say this. I can totally understand yours and others call for a recall. We may have different perspectives, but most of us want the phone to stay together and succeed, because it's an awesome smartphone.

If by chance the trickle of screen pops picks up steam, I'll join the recall clan, and admit I miscalculated the situation.
    07-23-17 11:25 PM
    The problem was big enough to warrant a change in production. I don't think that is an insignificant amount of users. Also CBK and others mentioned ( excluding then ten friends that also have Keyones?) had preproduction or models that their quality department went over with a fine toothed comb. I work in automotive production and we build 1500 cars a day in 16 hours, the company knows where these cars are going and if the car is going for a review or VIP then that unit is quality checked every step of the way and documented as I'm sure the phones are that are going to end up being reviewed. I'm certain they just didn't pull a phone off the line, throw it in a box and mail it off to be reviewed.
    Except in CBK's drop-test video he used brand new units bought straight from Rogers, so your analogy is wrong.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-23-17 11:34 PM
    Except in CBK's drop-test video he used brand new units bought straight from Rogers, so your analogy is wrong.
    There was also a reviewer who lost a screen.
    07-23-17 11:59 PM
28 12