Hey guys,

I am still stuck on May security patch for my Sprint keyone. Can I use auto loader to update the security patch to July?
    07-20-18 01:35 PM
    you can't use an autoloader if Sprint hasn't released the July Security OTA for your Sprint Branded phone.
    07-20-18 03:17 PM
    Well that's unfortunate -_-
    07-20-18 03:22 PM
    you can't use an autoloader if Sprint hasn't released the July Security OTA for your Sprint Branded phone.
    What about June?
    07-20-18 07:54 PM
    What about June?
    Only if Sprint released the security update for June. You're at the mercy of Sprints update schedule
    07-20-18 08:03 PM
    Only if Sprint released the security update for June. You're at the mercy of Sprints update schedule
    How do you know Sprint is delaying the security patch? Some factory unlocked models are also stuck in May.
    07-20-18 08:12 PM
    How do you know Sprint is delaying the security patch? Some factory unlocked models are also stuck in May.
    All I'm saying is your phone will only get the security update or the Oreo update when Sprint releases it. Sprint controls when they release their updates onto their branded phones. Research when Sprint last updated your phone. If May is the last time they updated then you can't use an autoloader to make your update to the latest security update. Unfortunately your keyone is a slave top Sprint. It will only update when Sprint rolls out an update. Not when Blackberry rolls out an update to all its factory unlocked phones
    07-20-18 08:19 PM