Hey guys so I recently got a sprint keyone.. been trying to fix the 4g lte data but its not very good, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. even my wifi is weird.. i did the trick where you delete all APNs and toggled between CDMA and LTE.. even though if you set it to CDMA you only get 3G speeds.. its so weird with blackberry .. even with the priv previously we always have to downgrade options so that the phone can work.. does anyone have a fix for the device settings? please let me know thank you!!
    Rgrblue likes this.
    08-29-17 06:54 AM
    You deleted all the APNs? I think the phone needs at least one of them in order for data to work...

I was having data issues initially as well, and after trying different APNs, I found the functionality that did "Update PRL" which I'd used on Androids on Sprint in the past to update network settings. I ran that and it updated the list of APNs, which I experimented with until I found a good one. The one that finally worked for me was the x.ipsn. On my KeyOne there are two and the one that worked was the second, which had LTE as the bearer, APN type as "internet," and had no MMS settings toggled but had MCC set to 310 and MNC set to 120.

The phone kept trying to default to an APN which wasn't working, so I removed that one and only that one before setting x.ipsn as the default, and it's remained toggled to that one since.
    Rgrblue likes this.
    08-29-17 07:26 AM
    no i kept that one as well.. i meant i deleted all the other ones sorry for not being clear .. what about the cellular networks type do you have it on auto or lte/cdma? why do we have to put it on cdma to only get 3g speeds..
    Rgrblue likes this.
    08-29-17 07:36 AM
    Auto atm. I suspect 3g may still not be working but I'm lucky enough to get enough 4g coverage that it's a nonissue.
    Rgrblue likes this.
    08-29-17 03:22 PM
    does anyone have a clear list of SPRINT APN settings so that LTE and 3G CDMA work ?
    My BB Keyone does not allow some websites to load in LTE but does in 3 G and wifi.
    I have an app that will not load in LTE but it will in 3g and wifi- i suspect that it may be APN settings... not sure... all this occured since the last os security updates for sept and nov!
    x.ipsn - when the one w BEARER unspecified is checked 3 G work , when I switch to x.ispn with BEARER as lte then LTE works but what is setting so both work and switch as needed ?
    this is nto something I want to play around with just in case it messe up the phone.
    when I do PRL update neither one of the x.ipsn are checked ! anyone have the solutions and images?
    12-14-17 05:33 PM
    I have yet to find the magic APN that will do both reliably. It seems to work with some 3G towers but not with others.
    12-14-17 06:00 PM
    I chose not to mess with my default network settings but did notice unexpected behavior from the Data Saver setting with my Sprint version. If you have enabled this setting because you like me you have a limited data plan you might check to see if it could be a factor.
    12-15-17 04:53 AM
    never had data saver on as my plan is unlimited data. thanks .
    12-15-17 07:06 AM
    PLAIN STUPID!!!!! net neutrality is over now and they will throttle data in the US!!!!!
    12-15-17 09:50 AM
    PLAIN STUPID!!!!! net neutrality is over now and they will throttle data in the US!!!!!
    i dont think so i guess you wanted the government to run that and make it like the VA and all other government run things, oh ya hows obama care working for ya, lol what a fricking diaster
    12-15-17 10:05 AM
    I think sprint sent thru a network reset -suddenly my phone rebooted and now the apn's are different - they used to be x.ispsn and now n.ispsn . now lte/cdma setting on my sprint bb works!
    12-20-17 09:11 AM
    I think sprint sent thru a network reset -suddenly my phone rebooted and now the apn's are different - they used to be x.ispsn and now n.ispsn . now lte/cdma setting on my sprint bb works!
    did you have to contact sprint and ask them to send through a network reset or did it happen automatically? (trying to avoid calling them and wasting hours on the phone with them doing inane things if they don't have a solution I'm having the exact same issue as you and haven't been able to find a solution. I don't have n.ispsn in my APN list, only x.ispsn..
    01-04-18 07:13 AM
    I had called but tech support was useless in helping me. I wrote to someone in the Executive Analyst Dept. and a few hours later my entire phone suddenly rebooted and oddly the APN changed! I suspected they did something at Sprint but don't know exactly how it happened. I also did a PRL update and Profile update. then I noticed the APN was different and suddenly when the n.ispsn that shows Bearer as LTE my phone worked in LTE/CDMA and all data issues previously experienced were gone. I wish I knew how this all occurred in order to assist you but this is what happened. Have u updated to the new December update as yet from Sprint? if so any issues? I have not installed it as concerned the phone will not function well again as my problems began after the Oct and Nov updates.
    01-04-18 04:15 PM
    I had called but tech support was useless in helping me. I wrote to someone in the Executive Analyst Dept. and a few hours later my entire phone suddenly rebooted and oddly the APN changed! I suspected they did something at Sprint but don't know exactly how it happened. I also did a PRL update and Profile update. then I noticed the APN was different and suddenly when the n.ispsn that shows Bearer as LTE my phone worked in LTE/CDMA and all data issues previously experienced were gone. I wish I knew how this all occurred in order to assist you but this is what happened. Have u updated to the new December update as yet from Sprint? if so any issues? I have not installed it as concerned the phone will not function well again as my problems began after the Oct and Nov updates.
    I did update to December but had this issue both before and after. The update otherwise seems fine, no new issues that I have noticed. How did you contact the executive analyst dept? I suspect calling tech support will be both useless and frustrating
    01-05-18 06:20 AM
    I've owned my Sprint K1 since August and have noticed gradual improvement in my signal since that time. I did waste a lot of time on the phone with Sprint about my jumpy signal initially and believe that you might want to simply report your issue because they did mention to me that K1 owners in my area had reported connectivity issues and since appear to have improved the network coverage in my area. Wouldn't waste a lot of time jumping through hoops with refreshes and profile resettings that phone tech support is want to do though. Seems to me that the problem is on their network side of things.
    01-06-18 06:46 AM
    have you updated to December AAS441 as yet? If so did you have any issues after that? any improvements? are you on LTE network settings?
    what part of the US are you in ? thanks!
    01-07-18 08:37 AM
    I have a Keyone I bought through Sprint in December. When I connected it in Santa Fe, New Mexico (where I've always had spotty Sprint service), I had 4G and/or LTE almost the entire week I was there. when I got home to Houston, Texas, only 3G (if that!) I've read all the suggested fixes online, tried all kinds of settings, taken it to 3 Sprint stores, dealt with Blackberry Mobile support on the phone, Sprint chat support, and a human being via the Sprint Tech Expert app they sent me. Nothing works. Does anyone have a suggestion how to get through to someone at Sprint who actually knows about the Keyone connectivity issues??
    02-09-18 05:50 PM
    it's the APN settings I suspect. I had this issue as I described above multiple times and then the network updated the phone and the APN setting that keeps lte on is n.ispsn ( used to be x.ispsn) and when u select that make sure it is the one that says shows the "bearer" under LTE. I have not updated to the Dec update 441 for Sprint as I am concerned that my phone will not work on 4G -LTE -not sure if anyone has had this problem from December update.since we did not receive the
    02-09-18 06:52 PM
    fix for Spectre and Meltdown vulnerability as yet in December update and no update yet in January! we could file a complaint with the FCC. that's how the Executive Analyst dept of Sprint contacted me. let us know how you Progress with ur issues and anything that worked for you.
    02-09-18 06:54 PM
    Here is image of the APN settings I have that allow LTE/CDMA setting to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint keyone data issues.. help!-notable-00367.jpg  
    02-09-18 07:04 PM
    Apn setting is n.ispsn.
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint keyone data issues.. help!-apn-12-19-17-working.jpg  
    John Ransom2 likes this.
    02-09-18 07:06 PM
    I'm surprised about this in such a highly populated area and wonder if your previous phone and others with Sprint also have connectivity issues so that you can be sure that the issue is the phone and not that you live in a Sprint 4g/LTE dead zone or something? When I first got my phone in August, tech support told me that others in my area had complained and that the "network team" was working on it. My phone signal has improved since then. I usually use the CHAT on Sprint.com if I can.
    02-10-18 06:44 AM