Alrighty. Here's the issue. (I also posted this in the Q&A. Figured I'd post it here too to maximize my chances of solving the issue.)

1) Spotify app open on KEYone, Bluetooth enabled on KEYone, KEYone set to automatically connect with Jeep Bluetooth.
    2) Start Jeep.
    3) Jeep and KEYone connect via Bluetooth automatically as normal.
    4) Music starts playing ON KEYone ONLY. As in, nothing from my Jeep radio speakers; audio coming out of the PHONE SPEAKERS.

If I restart the Bluetooth on the KEYone, let the Jeep and phone reconnect, and then hit play on the Spotify app, the music will start playing through my Jeep radio like it is supposed to.

When I first got the phone three days ago, the Bluetooth audio worked perfectly. Connected no problem. This issue only started in the last 24 hours. I have deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app already. I have also deleted and re-paired the Jeep Bluetooth. The issue remains, and it is driving me batty.

Help?
    06-09-17 09:08 AM
    Try pausing the music from the car radio controls, then play. It should resume playing in your car speakers in a second or two. I have the same issue with my iphone 5s and my car Bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 09:14 AM
    Yes. Same issue here with my Ford and the Sync 3. I have to manually connect it every time and it's a PITA! My Galaxy S8+ was doing the same exact thing so I thought it was the Ford Sync 3 all along?
    06-09-17 09:19 AM
    What about other music sources (Napster, local mp3s, etc.)?
    06-09-17 09:55 AM
    There is definitely an issue with Bluetooth where the connect with car radios are concern. Hope they sort it quickly this is the only drawback so far, for me, with the K1
    06-09-17 10:40 AM
    I have the same problem. I don't think this is a spotify app issue. It's a bluetooth software issue. Every time I get in my car I have to disconnect the BT from my car and reconnect. After that it works fine. Also the problem didn't happen the first few days I was connected. It started happening recently.
    06-09-17 11:29 AM