Not looking good so far.
    @LiamQ

Help me understand this :-)
    Blackberry Hub utilizes the same "webview" that the native Gmail app uses. Due to a Google bug word suggestion does not get past through to the "popup".

If that is the case I am trying to figure out why other brand customers are not complaining as well?

Are other manufactures doing a better job with auto-correct and word autocomplete that end-users dont realize that word suggestion is not working?
    03-21-18 01:44 PM
    @LiamQ

Any thoughts?
    03-26-18 04:14 PM
    Blackberry Hub utilizes the same "webview" that the native Gmail app uses. Due to a Google bug word suggestion does not get past through to the "popup".

If that is the case I am trying to figure out why other brand customers are not complaining as well?
    I suspect that BlackBerry users are more demanding when it comes to text input and spellcheck, especially if they have spent much time on BB10 or earlier BlackBerry devices.
    03-26-18 04:24 PM
    @LiamQ

Can we start a petition for https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium...tail?id=629609 to be fixed?
    ;-)
    @CrackBerry - Maybe you can promote it on the front page ?
    03-26-18 04:27 PM
    Can we start a petition for https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium...tail?id=629609 to be fixed?
    ;-)
    You can vote for a bug using the star icon if you're signed in.
    03-26-18 04:30 PM
    You can vote for a bug using the star icon if you're signed in.
    We need more then 1 more vote. We need a movement!
    03-26-18 04:34 PM
    hi all. I recently reset my phone cause of space button acting out and then started using twitter lite. i realized this issue and then just now installed full twitter app and spellchecker shows words when you tap it. this is a ridiculous problem to have. also works in sms but doesn't work in gmail separate app.
    09-21-18 12:29 PM
    @LiamQ This seems to have recently started working.

Has anyone else notice this fixed?

Thanks
    11-04-18 09:35 AM
    @LiamQ This seems to have recently started working.
    Yes, we found a workaround for this in the BlackBerry Keyboard. We released the fix on Oct. 29.
    11-05-18 08:15 AM
    Yes, we found a workaround for this in the BlackBerry Keyboard. We released the fix on Oct. 29.
    Interesting as I noticed it working in the GMAIL native app, I then went to hub and it was working there too...

All we need now is more options on VZW :-)
    11-05-18 08:26 AM
60 123