Hey.
    Installed app but can't figure out how to setup shortcuts :/
    Long and short press list's are empty. Clicking main app icon do nothing.

Best,
    M.
    Ouch, I should add a little "tutorial" or explaination. Just open the main app, then press any key and a popup should appear. You should bind the main app with the convenience key, so you just press it and then any other key.
    You can also double press the convenience key to get an additional shortcut
    Check the video in the main post if you're still having trouble
    07-31-18 09:22 AM
    L3s8beh2hap381b8hwlbnuz
    l1klnthgxevp351d00rsgba
    8tr0mjjemkjeu98pk8urvc2
    z9e6c01ss5kl6p9065ptfc8
    ans6k7xb9wbh7uwmzek6taw
    joolz and FuzzyManas like this.
    07-31-18 09:25 AM
    thanks!
    used this one
    8tr0mjjemkjeu98pk8urvc2
    07-31-18 09:27 AM
    just did few tests. works great! love it!!
    07-31-18 09:33 AM
    Where can I add the promo-code?
    07-31-18 09:46 AM
    Where can I add the promo-code?
    Just press on the app price, then select "promo code" (or something similar) in the payment option
    07-31-18 09:56 AM
    Used l1klnthgxevp351d00rsgba. Thanks!
    07-31-18 10:10 AM
    maybe I'm missing something but I just use the middle o capacitive key can't remember what it's called lol, then a previous saved keyboard shortcut to open new app or whatever it is I want to open, two presses and all good. i.e I'm here and want to open Facebook two presses and I'm there with no 3rd party app.
    07-31-18 11:19 AM
    I like the overall app but not a fan of having to use the convenience key to initiate the shortcut, would be cool if the bottom shift key can play the role of the convenience key but this would probably require your app to ask for permissions. Overall, great concept for getting around the permissions.

One direction I would go with this app is to create an overlay of your shortcuts. Pressing the convenience key shows you a list of your shortcuts that are already assigned, multiple letters can even be used, this was how shortcut apps operated on the Bold 9900, picture attached. For example convenice key + F + L can open Flipbook but convenience key + F + B can open Facebook. This would allow you to do infinite shortcuts.

Nonetheless I will continue playing around with this app. Thanks for the development!
    07-31-18 11:41 AM
    There was no option to enter the promo code, so I bought the app.

I'm not getting anywhere, though. When I open the app, the following page appears.

Speed Key (sort of) for KEYone-1533055418110.jpg

And I can't find a way to create a short cut. I can't figure out the video either. Can you help me?
    07-31-18 11:45 AM
    Easiest way to go about this app is to
    1. First assign your convenience key to "FastKey"
    2. Press the convenience key then press any letter on the keyboard. It should ask you to pick your app/widget shortcut
    07-31-18 11:47 AM
    can't find the free version
    07-31-18 11:47 AM
    @BLAZEDv3

Thanks, I got it
    07-31-18 12:04 PM
    I like the overall app but not a fan of having to use the convenience key to initiate the shortcut, would be cool if the bottom shift key can play the role of the convenience key but this would probably require your app to ask for permissions. Overall, great concept for getting around the permissions.

One direction I would go with this app is to create an overlay of your shortcuts. Pressing the convenience key shows you a list of your shortcuts that are already assigned, multiple letters can even be used, this was how shortcut apps operated on the Bold 9900, picture attached. For example convenice key + F + L can open Flipbook but convenience key + F + B can open Facebook. This would allow you to do infinite shortcuts.

Nonetheless I will continue playing around with this app. Thanks for the development!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ef6ae16a8a.jpg
    Never owned (sadly!) other bb phones, with "f + b" you mean pressing them together or one after the other?
    07-31-18 03:13 PM
    It's one after the other
    07-31-18 03:19 PM
    Had to ask for a refund. Couldn't understand how to use the app. Actually I got 2 apps installed: Fastkey and Fastkey Settings. Never happened this before.
    07-31-18 03:48 PM
    fastkey app is for setting the keys. fastkey settings is for viewing the set keys after you had set it.

likes - app is very fast and does not require permission

dislikes - convenience key is ironically not conveniently located for jumping apps
    07-31-18 05:31 PM
    How much faster is the speed key + keyboard shortcut over circle (home) then keyboard shortcut?
    ab190670 likes this.
    07-31-18 06:01 PM
    fastkey app is for setting the keys. fastkey settings is for viewing the set keys after you had set it.

likes - app is very fast and does not require permission

dislikes - convenience key is ironically not conveniently located for jumping apps
    Fastkey "app" does nothing when tapped.
    07-31-18 06:11 PM
    How much faster is the speed key + keyboard shortcut over circle (home) then keyboard shortcut?
    Not much but u get to use other launchers instead of the default launcher.
    07-31-18 06:11 PM
    Fastkey "app" does nothing when tapped.
    Yes, tap it then tap a keyboard key. The option to select an app or shortcut will pop up. U can do a long press after tapping the fastkey app too.
    07-31-18 06:12 PM
    Yes, tap it then tap a keyboard key. The option to select an app or shortcut will pop up. U can do a long press after tapping the fastkey app too.
    Thanks. How do you compare this app with "Shortcut keys"?
    07-31-18 06:28 PM
    Thanks. How do you compare this app with "Shortcut keys"?
    I am back to shortcut keys as the convenience key is really not convenient. Just have to live with the funny quirks of shortcut keys, eg. Activating other apps while I am typing.
    07-31-18 06:31 PM
    Can you change the speed key to any key instead of convenience button?
    08-01-18 04:34 PM
    bug report:
    You can't assign widget "lock screen" to be a shortcut.
    The main thing that I use that widget because it locks my device as administrator that way you can't unlock the phone with a fingerprint.
    08-01-18 04:40 PM
65 123