Does this phone have crappy speakers? The sound from the speakers at the highest volume is not loud at all. I noticed while watching a video that if I cover the right one then you can barely hear anything from the left speaker. Why is my right speaker significantly louder than my left one? Is my phone a dud or is this how it is for all Keyones? I also tried this when listen to various types of music and had the same issue.
    09-08-17 03:58 PM
    There is only one speaker on the right at the bottom below the keyboard. The other hole is just cosmetic.
    FF22 and ashlani01 like this.
    09-08-17 04:41 PM
    sounds like the speaker is weak then.
    09-08-17 04:45 PM
    it's not weak but that's a relative term... it's equal to or slightly better than the LG v20 speaker.. I would say it's clearer than the classic...

I'd rather have fidelity over loud crackling speakers..
    09-08-17 05:04 PM
    I believe the right holes are the speaker and the left is the mic. the speaker on my keyone however is pretty loud?
    09-09-17 12:35 AM
    Ah ok that's pretty lame, but thanks for the info
    09-09-17 12:43 AM
    I believe the right holes are the speaker and the left is the mic. the speaker on my keyone however is pretty loud?
    lucky you! I'm comparing it to my Priv and my Priv is definitely significantly louder so I'm pretty bummed about this.
    09-09-17 12:45 AM
    Manufacturers really need to stop the whole two-seater grill thing but only offer one speaker. Dual speakers is the way to go. My only wish is that the KEYtwo(hopefully sometime in mid 2018) comes with an AMOLED screen, and three speakers(dual bottom + the speaker grill at the top of the screen) or dual speakers with a ceramic mic like the Xiaomi MI Mix that emits sound by vibration, this way they can get rid of the whole top bezel, same thing with the proximity sensor(make it sonar based as well), and put the LED into the frets of the keyboard(RGB frets anyone?).
    09-09-17 01:43 AM