I'm a few days into owning my Keyone, so far so good except for one thing.

Everyone I've put somebody on Speakerphone, they say they can't hear me. If they can hear me, they say it sounds like I'm 50 feet away from the phone.

I use Speakerphone a lot for my business. Not sure if I should be returning to the store or not.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Nobody complains when they're not on speaker, I assume it's the same mic -- so doesn't make any sense to me that they can't hear me on Speakerphone.
    06-08-17 08:59 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Except when I put the caller on speakerphone. They can't hear me at all Bought the phone out right from Rogers yesterday. I'm going to the store now to replace it. I can't find out if it's a setting or something.
    06-08-17 12:42 PM
    Same problem with speakerphone, also no audio when recording video, only hissing noise. Recording audio only is fine though.

Also posted to this thread https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12912668
    06-08-17 04:48 PM
    Same. Speaker and mic are just ok. having used a $99 pay as you go phone few months ago i can relate the voice to k1. Having used iphone7 after was a huge change. Thus the k1 reminds me of that experience. Its fine, but they def used generic parts. Not PP quality.
    06-08-17 05:36 PM
    I peeped this earlier, I just called 611 to see if they could hear "me" ...both worked fine
    06-08-17 05:43 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Except when I put the caller on speakerphone. They can't hear me at all Bought the phone out right from Rogers yesterday. I'm going to the store now to replace it. I can't find out if it's a setting or something.
    This is also my experience. Normal phone calls are perfect but I can't use speakerphone at all except to listen to the caller, they can't hear me. I may need to buy a BT headset as a workaround for now. Maybe a software issue?
    06-10-17 10:23 AM
    I'm having the same issue. The person on the other end cannot hear me when I'm on speakerphone. They can hear when I have the phone to my ear.
    06-10-17 01:05 PM
    I have made calls using speakerphone and I can be heard. However, it is definitely not as clear as the PRIV or Passport.
    06-10-17 01:07 PM
    Emailed BB Mobile, they said, do software update, back up device, wipe device. If this fixes problem it was software issue they said. Couldn't be bothered. Went to Rogers replaced the phone. No problems now
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-12-17 01:14 AM
    I'm a few days into owning my Keyone, so far so good except for one thing.

Everyone I've put somebody on Speakerphone, they say they can't hear me. If they can hear me, they say it sounds like I'm 50 feet away from the phone.

I use Speakerphone a lot for my business. Not sure if I should be returning to the store or not.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Nobody complains when they're not on speaker, I assume it's the same mic -- so doesn't make any sense to me that they can't hear me on Speakerphone.
    I was using Google Hangouts today and audio quality was very good.
    06-12-17 02:24 AM
    People shouldn't put the sim ejection tool in the hole on the top of the device, since that's a microphone hole. Problem solved.
    tommyv likes this.
    06-12-17 03:59 AM
    People shouldn't put the sim ejection tool in the hole on the top of the device, since that's a microphone hole. Problem solved.
    Is that what is really causing the loss of speakerphone ability? Has anyone been able to confirm?
    06-17-17 02:34 PM
    Is that what is really causing the loss of speakerphone ability? Has anyone been able to confirm?
    No, one person did this so he's making the statement that anyone with a speakerphone issue is having it because they did the same thing.
    SunDevilBB and Gregory Ryan like this.
    06-17-17 02:52 PM