What makes you say going into a store to get it isn't an option?
    I swear to the heavens I read it twice that businesses could order it and consumers order online. I'll try and find it.
    08-24-17 08:39 PM
    That wouldn't surprise me but I recently picked up a KEYOne at the local Best Buy and I know a couple others have also
    08-24-17 08:45 PM
    The Indian version with 64GB internal memory would be a downgrade for me as I have a 128GB memory card. The dual SIM thing means no room for a memory card, that's why the extra amount of internal memory is needed... However, I would LOVE to have 4GB RAM as this thing keeps closing my open apps all willy-nilly
    The second sim slot can be used for expanded memory if you didn't need a second sim...
    fop518 likes this.
    08-24-17 09:02 PM
    Tempting... because I wasn't about to do Sprint.
    bbafdad likes this.
    08-24-17 09:23 PM
    Agreed but cobalt blue--yeah!
    Oooo, yes. Just like my Cobalt Blue Classic. A KEYone with the cobalt blue color with silver in the right places, like the keyboard frets.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    phuoc likes this.
    08-24-17 09:35 PM
    Chances are very slim they'll start supporting the unlocked version. Only their branded models.
    It's a load of crap that because it isn't their branded device then the phone doesn't support the features, because the features are supported on unlocked iPhones and some androids alike.
    08-24-17 09:43 PM
    It's a load of crap that because it isn't their branded device then the phone doesn't support the features, because the features are supported on unlocked iPhones and some androids alike.
    Why not? It's how they make extra money and help move the devices they've committed to buy from the OEM. If BBMo ever becomes larger with AT&T, perhaps they can negotiate just like some of the larger carriers. You could always take your unlocked device into T-Mobile.
    bbafdad likes this.
    08-24-17 09:50 PM
    I don't disagree it being a load of crap but I haven't had one unlocked Android that AT&T supported. My Pixel and previous Nexus devices we never supported same with unlocked Samsung devices.
    08-24-17 09:52 PM
    Like Chuck said it's a way for AT&T to keep making money.
    08-24-17 09:54 PM
    I don't disagree it being a load of crap but I haven't had one unlocked Android that AT&T supported. My Pixel and previous Nexus devices we never supported same with unlocked Samsung devices.
    My issue is that AT&T provisions unlocked sim-free devices from Apple. It's lazy to leave Android users who bought unlocked devices from the manufacturer out of those features when the device among the feature plan surely supports them.
    08-24-17 09:58 PM
    My issue is that AT&T provisions unlocked sim-free devices from Apple. It's lazy to leave Android users who bought unlocked devices from the manufacturer out of those features when the device among the feature plan surely supports them.
    Only because Apple has the clout and part of that clout is how much cash they give AT&T in marketing support through shared advertising.
    08-24-17 10:04 PM
    hopefully, the provision on those device will fix any reception issue (with carrier ATT optimized APN locally). Canada need a orange red or burgundy red (almost black) version... (burgundy would be better, the RIM engineer blood all over it as last design). IMHO.
    08-25-17 07:22 AM
    I'm having a BlackBerry meltdown. I've bought every single BlackBerry device and accessory since '08 (yes, I have issues) and I feel like I need this in my life. BUT, the idea of having to endure ATT bloatware makes me feel like throwing up. I really hope to get my BlackBerry stained hands on the Indian version soon. Ugh. I should start smoking crack and I'd probably save more money.
    Oh, come on. I can see frog legs making you queasy but bloatware only gives you gas!!!!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-25-17 11:27 AM
    Oh, come on. I can see frog legs making you queasy but bloatware only gives you gas!!!!
    Lol, Never had a problem with either of them....
    FF22 and jamesharmeling like this.
    08-25-17 09:12 PM
    I'm actually more excited that since it will be released on AT&T that means it'll have AT&T enhanced features.
    Like what enhanced features, please?
    08-29-17 08:13 AM
    Like what enhanced features, please?
    Advanced Text Messaging, WiFi calling, HD Voice, built in video calling within the phone dialer to other ATT customers, etc.
    08-29-17 10:14 AM
    I hope this will do well in the US!

I was at a Rogers store over the weekend and the people there were saying that they are selling them very fast and getting shipment often. I don't expect them to have hundreds of them but I guess "enough" for them to ran out and re order it. Still a good sign though.
    bruce73 likes this.
    08-29-17 10:46 AM
    My AT&T crew are going to text message me on the first if they have any in stock. If they can get it to me by the 8th, I will buy in store. Otherwise, I'm buying it online.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-29-17 12:21 PM
    So bizarre, is the dual sim technology patented in some way by OnePlus or something? hope when this gets to the UK, dual sim is included, otherwise it is totally pointless
    08-29-17 12:45 PM
    So bizarre, is the dual sim technology patented in some way by OnePlus or something? hope when this gets to the UK, dual sim is included, otherwise it is totally pointless
    This is an AT&T only KEYone...No Dual sim & the UK will never see this.
    08-29-17 05:22 PM
    The second sim slot can be used for expanded memory if you didn't need a second sim...
    Really? You can use the second tray for either an extra SIM card OR a SD card? Well, then it's all good!
    08-29-17 05:35 PM
    I'm very torn on if I should pull the trigger on this device with AT&T or wait until Oct for this rumored "Juno" device OR wait until the more "stacked" Limited Edition Black is available world wide ????
    09-01-17 07:57 AM
    I'm very torn on if I should pull the trigger on this device with AT&T or wait until Oct for this rumored "Juno" device OR wait until the more "stacked" Limited Edition Black is available world wide ????
    If you can wait then wait. Holidays are around the corner so you'll have plenty to choose from by then.
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-01-17 08:25 AM
    If you're comfortable waiting, and might regret your purchase when the new phone is available, then wait. I'm comfortable that the KEYone with 3/32 will last me the 3-4 years I keep a phone.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-01-17 08:26 AM
    If you can wait then wait. Holidays are around the corner so you'll have plenty to choose from by then.
    I definitely agree but the concern with that is there's been no official announcement of the Oct phone...
    09-01-17 11:30 PM
84 1234