mine is the same and would never have noticed it without reading this. I use my left hand to hit the spacebar evertime so that's why I'm guessing. seems normal to me
    06-16-17 06:46 PM
    I went to Roger who has one on display. No lifting corner yet but the space bar is lower on the left side than the right side.
    Me thinking the space bar is sitting on a pivot.
    Also the space bar is way higher than the rest of other key. I thought I was going to trip on it....Lol
    06-16-17 07:06 PM
    I went to Roger who has one on display. No lifting corner yet but the space bar is lower on the left side than the right side.
    Me thinking the space bar is sitting on a pivot.
    Also the space bar is way higher than the rest of other key. I thought I was going to trip on it....Lol
    Mine was flush. Details do matter though. It is 2017 and $600. Shouldnt have to settle.
    06-16-17 08:59 PM
    also Roger here have 2 units left for sale
    06-16-17 09:06 PM
    also Roger here have 2 units left for sale
    Loll how the screens be doing?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 09:14 PM
    Loll how the screens be doing?

Posted via CB10
    the demo screen is still attached to the phone.
    06-16-17 09:16 PM
    Mine was flush. Details do matter though. It is 2017 and $600. Shouldnt have to settle.
    I concur - I wouldn't either.

Mind you it is the nature of physical buttons. Cest la vie.

My advice is if the spacebar feels fine and doesn't interfere with typing and, i'll repeat, feels fine - I'd honestly leave it.

If it feels like it might get worse or even fall out over time though, just replace it.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 09:17 PM
    Anyone saying return the KEYone because of that slight imbalance of the space bar has to be out of their minds. It's a keyboard! Not a slab piece of glass!
    Amen to that!
    06-16-17 10:24 PM
    I noticed the same thing. A lot more give on the left side of the space bar. It's noticeable simply touching it to unlock the phone with the fingerprint scanner. I've only had the phone for a day so it's not a wear and tear issue. I agree with others: for $600 a device shipping with an issue out of the box is unacceptable.

Has anyone determined if this is normal? I'm hoping it's just part of the design. If not, has anyone replaced their device and if so, was the new one any different?
    10-09-17 07:16 PM
    The black one doesn't lean to the left ..so far.
    10-09-17 09:36 PM
    Just noticed that mine is also leaning to the left. My only analysis would be it's because how I press it.
    10-10-17 11:11 AM
    I've wondered if this slight tilt is almost intentional (all of the other keys are contoured, after all). The space bar on my replacement device feels a little sturdier, it has to be said, but I've not had any cause for concern.
    10-10-17 11:37 AM
    I've wondered if this slight tilt is almost intentional (all of the other keys are contoured, after all). The space bar on my replacement device feels a little sturdier, it has to be said, but I've not had any cause for concern.
    I don't know, if it's sturdier on some devices, then it doesn't sound like a consistent design feature to me.
    10-12-17 08:17 PM
38 12