Ordered mine online from CelluCity (online price is cheaper than the shop prices I've heard in passing). And no, I don't do CONtracts, so it was a cash sale. Very happy with my KEYone. Proper keyboard with no unnecessary slider action like the Priv it replaced. Just do it and join the KEYone family!
    08-23-17 04:29 AM
    Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 08:31 AM
    Does anyone know who is the importer/servicing agent for KeyOne's in SA? My screen came loose and bought it overseas before it was launched in SA... Vodacom gave me an 0800 number... after holding for a very long time they said they don't deal with KeyOne's... this might become a huge issue...
    10-02-17 11:06 AM
    Does anyone know who is the importer/servicing agent for KeyOne's in SA? My screen came loose and bought it overseas before it was launched in SA... Vodacom gave me an 0800 number... after holding for a very long time they said they don't deal with KeyOne's... this might become a huge issue...
    Here's the list from a sticky thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492
    10-02-17 02:15 PM
    Eish! Sorry to hear that Johann. Try what is suggested above.

This is why I don't like importing phones down here, it becomes difficult when something goes wrong with them.
    10-02-17 04:26 PM
    Thanks for the replies. There is nothing on the website link to get the support or correct numbers. When clicking on the EMEA region, it is written in Arabic... there is no indicator to convert the website to English. South Africa is not listed as a country on the website. When you manage to guess the correct url, then it converts to English. In Support there is nothing on screens or screen warranty (btw - this site is definitely not optimised for the KeyOne, dropdowns doesnt work properly from the phone). Vodacom gave me a Cape Town number, they know nothing about this.

The 0800 number said I must phone the United States for more info... not sure why because there is no link to this...

I have also logged a query on the website... after 3 days still no response... case number ALC-1151082
    10-03-17 10:22 AM
81 ... 234