I'm using my phone, everything is fine, incoming calls and texts ring as expected, then suddenly I get a call and the phone is on vibrate-only mode, no sounds, and no audible notifications for texts etc. I didn't tough anything, didn't put it on Do Not Disturb. The only fix for this is to reboot the phone.

This thread was posted over on the key2LE section by user Ekatzen with the above comment.

If I have committed a forum faux-pas, forgive me, but as its a different device with the same problem I thought I would highlight it here.

It has happened to me about 4 times now and I am wondering if it could be that I have Cuistom ringtones for everything and they are on a SD card?, and maybe Astro File Manager confuses it- I have no clue really and that it happens without warning is odd too.
    I do not have what some might deem superfluous apps either.

It was working fine at 8.00am this morning having received a couple of texts, whatsapps and emails with its custom notifications and then at about 12,00pm today, it went into "vibrate only" and that was for calls only- a quick reboot solved the problem.

But it is annoying issue for sure.

so a) Are any other users having this issue apart from Ekatzen?
    b) Did anyone find a solution

Many Thanks regards David
    01-23-19 12:09 PM
    I'm using my phone, everything is fine, incoming calls and texts ring as expected, then suddenly I get a call and the phone is on vibrate-only mode, no sounds, and no audible notifications for texts etc. I didn't tough anything, didn't put it on Do Not Disturb. The only fix for this is to reboot the phone.

This thread was posted over on the key2LE section by user Ekatzen with the above comment.

If I have committed a forum faux-pas, forgive me, but as its a different device with the same problem I thought I would highlight it here.

It has happened to me about 4 times now and I am wondering if it could be that I have Cuistom ringtones for everything and they are on a SD card?, and maybe Astro File Manager confuses it- I have no clue really and that it happens without warning is odd too.
    I do not have what some might deem superfluous apps either.

It was working fine at 8.00am this morning having received a couple of texts, whatsapps and emails with its custom notifications and then at about 12,00pm today, it went into "vibrate only" and that was for calls only- a quick reboot solved the problem.

But it is annoying issue for sure.

so a) Are any other users having this issue apart from Ekatzen?
    b) Did anyone find a solution

Many Thanks regards David
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    01-23-19 01:16 PM
    01-23-19 03:09 PM
    ?
    No! still waiting for the correction. Be sure to report this status to BlackBerry Mobile.

https://blackberrymobile.com/contact-us/
    01-23-19 03:11 PM
    No! still waiting for the correction. Be sure to report this status to BlackBerry Mobile.

https://blackberrymobile.com/contact-us/
    I did thanks
    01-23-19 03:37 PM