Hi all,

Not sure if this has been raised before. My keyone plays videos with no audio. Checked that my media volume is at full but still not sound.

Any one has the same problem? Any advise to resolving this?

Thanks,
    HH
    06-18-18 04:22 AM
    I don't experience this. when the video is playing, try pressing the volume up button to see if sound comes on.

Is your phone on silent or vibrate while you're trying to play these videos??
    06-18-18 05:06 AM
    yup tried all these. this is my second keyone and both have the same problem. not sure if it's one of my apps.
    06-18-18 05:35 AM
    yup tried all these. this is my second keyone and both have the same problem. not sure if it's one of my apps.
    Might be an app interaction. I don't experience this problem on my Silver KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    Last edited by danp2000; 06-18-18 at 05:56 AM.
    06-18-18 05:37 AM
    Two things to try.

32+ second reboot - press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations.

Boot to Safe Mode which only loads essential module (and screens out 3rd party apps). Press the Power Button and then Press and HOLD the "Power Off" Prompt text line. Boot to Safe Mode. Warning: generally you will lose some icon placements and widgets on your home pages and will have to redo them. So make note of your arrangements. The apps/widgets will still be in the App Drawer.
    06-18-18 09:45 AM