Hi Everyone

Bought a Keyone having waited what seems like a million years for an Android with a keyboard (I last owned a Bold) and while I'm mostly delighted with it, I have one issue and was wondering if I was alone.

Basically, my headphone output - tried the supplied headphones and a pair of Beats - and sound over Bluetooth is very low. Is anyone experiencing the same/and have any ideas how to boost it?

Other than that, loving the phone.
    08-04-17 07:29 AM
    Hey, have you tried this: How to Bypass and Increase Default Volume Limit in Android

Hope it helps!
    skome likes this.
    08-04-17 07:40 AM
    Thanks so much for the response - I'd already tried the 2nd one and it really wasn't up to much, but the first one seems like an audio player with an in-built booser, but I use Spotify and PocketCasts for music and podcasts respectively so it wouldn't work for me
    08-04-17 07:47 AM
    Thanks so much for the response - I'd already tried the 2nd one and it really wasn't up to much, but the first one seems like an audio player with an in-built booser, but I use Spotify and PocketCasts for music and podcasts respectively so it wouldn't work for me

The first paragraph is mine with hearing loss warning. The remainder is what I have captured in the past. So where it might say "I" or "me" that was the original poster's comments.

First my usual warning. Turning the volume up to overcome certain other loud background noise (lawn mower, jet engine) or anything else very loud can permanently damage hearing and the listener won't know it. It does not take much to do the damage.

With that:

Okay, have no idea what has caused this but found a solution. Over the last couple of days, a couple apps had given the screen overlay message. So that prompted me to look in this area. What worked for me:

1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes

This fixed it for a user as when headphones are plugged in and increase the volume, the warning prompt comes up and but can turn it up louder.
    08-04-17 11:55 AM