Hello, I am a new Blackberry Android user. My problem is that I got sound notifications all day long without any notification? How can I stop this? I just reset the Blackberry and istalled it as new phone! No succes! Do someone knows how to stop this sound notification? OS is Nougat 7.1.1 Thank you for hepinh hand
    07-13-17 03:34 AM
    Hello, I am a new Blackberry Android user. My problem is that I got sound notifications all day long without any notification? How can I stop this? I just reset the Blackberry and istalled it as new phone! No succes! Do someone knows how to stop this sound notification? OS is Nougat 7.1.1 Thank you for hepinh hand
    First of all, welcome to CrackBerry and BlackBerry Android! I assume you have a KEYone. Great phone! I have had mine for a couple of weeks.
    It sounds as though one or more apps is giving notifications. For example, do you have your calendar set up? I had notifications that were not incoming messages because there are events on it. I found out they could be turned off in the calendar. Each app has options to turn off notifications.
    One way I found to get only the notifications you want is the "do not disturb" settings. This is for a specific time frame but it gets the job done.
    Double swipe from the home page. You will see a page that has "Do not disturb" with a line through it on the left side of the screen. Tap on that and it will open a dialogue box. You can set for how many hours. But first go to " Priority only" and then go to the bottom of the page where it says more settings click on that. You are given options there. Go to "Priority only allows" and click on that and you can set up exceptions which are your priorities. Each option opens a dialogue box where you can set up what you want to have coming in. For example, it says "for starred contacts only" but you can also set it for "everybody." which you can set.
    This is the procedure for each option you see listed.
    I usually just use this at night or when I am at a meeting or an appointment. But it is a viable method of getting it to be silenced except for what you want to hear. Set the time frame after doing the other settings.
    Every app should have a way of turning off notifications. One option I like is to set the ring tone for a specific app on the one on the list that is without sound.
    If you are in a Telegram group, for example you can mute these notifications or choose the no sound ring tone. I have muted a Telegram group, and just check occasionally to see if there is something new. Note that muting also seems to turn off the hub notifications and the spark notifications.
    I apologize for the rambling reply but hopefully some tips will be here to help you and maybe someone else can chime in (pun intended) with some other and perhaps better suggestions.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-13-17 04:34 AM
    Hello Sigewif, first of all thank you very much for you explications. I just turned off all notifications (exept Messages, WhatsApp, Mail). The notifications is still there and I do not know but I think it has nothing to do with apps. I just check the web if someone has the same problem, but all the answers concerns not Nougat :-( and not KEYone. Is there a possabilitie to downgrade on 7 or 7.1 to see if it has anything to do with the version? Kind regards
    07-14-17 12:03 AM
    Hello Sigewif, first of all thank you very much for you explications. I just turned off all notifications (exept Messages, WhatsApp, Mail). The notifications is still there and I do not know but I think it has nothing to do with apps. I just check the web if someone has the same problem, but all the answers concerns not Nougat :-( and not KEYone. Is there a possabilitie to downgrade on 7 or 7.1 to see if it has anything to do with the version? Kind regards
    If you have a twitter account you can contact BBMobile on twitter for help. They seem to be quite responsive to requests and will offer to send a direct message to address your issues. Here is their twitter address: @bbmobile

Also, here is a directory from here on CrackBerry of where you can call for support.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ctory-1113727/
    07-15-17 05:40 AM
    On marshmallow there is a setting, settings>sounds and notification> default notification ringtone

Set it to none and see if it goes away. This basically a temp fix till you figure out why it's happening.

Also I've read that it could be your NFC going off randomly. Turn your NFC is off and see if that works.
    07-15-17 08:25 AM