Sometimes, mainly with Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, I do not receive my sound notifications accurately. Instead I get a very subtle bubble noise or no noise whatsoever. It is just the sound push notis that dont work properly, because it always appears the top left symbols.
    Does this happens to anyone? Any suggestion?

Thanks.
    07-09-18 05:29 AM
    Sometimes, mainly with Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, I do not receive my sound notifications accurately. Instead I get a very subtle bubble noise or no noise whatsoever. It is just the sound push notis that dont work properly, because it always appears the top left symbols.
    Does this happens to anyone? Any suggestion?

Thanks.
    Other sounds work for email? You speaker seems to work fine for voice and calls?

You might want to reboot using the 32+ second method. Press and HOLD the Power Button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations.
    07-09-18 09:30 AM
    Yes all the other features seems to work just fine for now and im not having problems with the speaker.
    Only the sound push notifications for those apps are not reliable. Sometimes they work other times just produce a bubble noise, it appears to be pretty random.
    I will try to rebbot again.
    07-09-18 09:57 AM