Hi I bought key one few days ago from Dubai. I have noticed sound on earpiece and speaker is not good. When I fist noticed the problem I thought it's due to network issue but I have been facing this from one week now. Is there any fix for this? Is this only me or this is a glitch in keyone software?

Thank you
    09-09-17 05:31 PM
    I saw another thread where a user was reporting this same behavior and he had to send his to BB to get replaced.
    09-09-17 06:25 PM
    Hi I bought key one few days ago from Dubai. I have noticed sound on earpiece and speaker is not good. When I fist noticed the problem I thought it's due to network issue but I have been facing this from one week now. Is there any fix for this? Is this only me or this is a glitch in keyone software?

Thank you
    Support Information:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...y-1113727-new/
    09-09-17 06:56 PM
    The number provided in link for uae is not valid. The website for BlackBerry uae is also down. What is happening?
    09-11-17 12:36 PM
    Apparently blackberry's only store which was located in Dubai mall was closed 3 months ago.
    Now contract of repairs and warranty claim is with a local company.

In my case I went to Axiom yesterday (from where i purchased phone) and asked them to change the device as this was only 1 week old. Today i was told, device is perfectly fine and it has no sound / volume issue and can not be replaced. which translates " this is the first time your are using a cell phone and this is how high a earpiece volume should be" .
    09-13-17 05:14 AM