You seriously don't get it do you? Not a single person has suggested such crazy'ness...

Anyway's... We can keep going back and forth.. You have your opinion and I have mine. I think people who do that are lowlife scum who get what they deserve....

Some markup is fine but what they are asking is pure asinine.. They purchased it with zero intent of keeping it and with the sole intent of flipping it for a HIGH profit.. Other people who wanted it are out of luck unless they want to feed these lowlifes.. If they want to make $100? That's cool by me but there comes a point where it's a pure lack of morals and values..

My .02
    Well, reading that we already have at least one person here saying he'll gladly pay $300 over retail, I say these "lowlife scum" will likely get what they deserve. And that's $300 of profit.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    06-01-17 09:40 PM
    What about house flipping? That's way more than 300 markup...
    Lowlife scum all of them! They should be put to jail with others like them, like murderers and the such!!
    06-01-17 09:41 PM
    Asside from the childish remarks... Looks like one seller has alreay dropped the price to $800...

Figure he has about $580 in after sales tax.. Swappa and PP fees and shipping add about another $40 so lets say he will have a total of about $620 in it.. In my opinion $750 would be fair.. He would make over $100 on the deal..

If childish comments are going to rule the roost in this thread then it can just be closed down..
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-01-17 09:46 PM
    As someone else mentioned in here, things are worth what you are willing to pay for them. We don't know the circumstances of those reselling them, perfect example, I'm traveling this weekend and it just so happens that I dropped my iPhone and wrecked it pretty bad as I don't use a case. I ordered my KEYone via Amazon early on the 31st and delivery shows it should arrive around the 8th. Since I needed a phone for travel I paid $900 for a brand new KEYone off eBay which will arrive tomorrow morning in time for my travels. That said when my Amazon purchased unit arrives I will be putting it up for sale for $850 to try and recoup my money, proof of the amount paid via eBay will be made available, worse case scenario if I'm stuck with it I can keep it and likely give it to the wife if she likes it. So in short let's not judge people out of frustration.
    xandros9 and slagman5 like this.
    06-01-17 09:48 PM
    Sheesh steeple are so showy... for that money just get a net10 burner for a few weeks and wait...
    06-01-17 11:09 PM
    People pay others to wait in line for them for iPhone releases
    06-02-17 12:20 AM
    Isheeple... when you gota go, you gotta go...
    Bennett Ragan likes this.
    06-02-17 12:22 AM
    Some markup is fine but what they are asking is pure asinine.. They purchased it with zero intent of keeping it and with the sole intent of flipping it for a HIGH profit.. Other people who wanted it are out of luck unless they want to feed these lowlifes.. If they want to make $100? That's cool by me but there comes a point where it's a pure lack of morals and values..

My .02
    Any businessman buys low and sells high.

You would call EVERY businessman names if you knew the facts behind how he does business, about what he buys and for how much and how much he sells it for.

And more importantly, this dude is ASKING for a price. Why is his ASKING for something so bothersome to you?
    xandros9 and slagman5 like this.
    06-02-17 12:27 AM
    Asside from the childish remarks... Looks like one seller has alreay dropped the price to $800...

Figure he has about $580 in after sales tax.. Swappa and PP fees and shipping add about another $40
    The $10 Swappa fee is built into that $800. It actually comes across as two separate Paypal transactions, one for $10 and one for the remainder.

How much are Paypal CC fees on $800? Shipping is seven bucks.
    06-02-17 12:29 AM
    The $10 Swappa fee is built into that $800. It actually comes across as two separate Paypal transactions, one for $10 and one for the remainder.

How much are Paypal CC fees on $800? Shipping is seven bucks.
    Swappa changed their fees, it's $25 for over $700 now. Then however much Paypal takes which is like another $20, then shipping is another $15-20 depending on if you add insurance and signature.
    06-02-17 04:21 PM
35 12