BlackBerry Mobile site still says "Pre-register" ...
    May 31st over yet. LMAO
    05-31-17 11:27 AM
    The order I switched from Amazon To Best Buy Update - Best Buy now changed from Order Received to Preparing. I am just happy the status of my order changed in such a short time.
    My Best Buy just now updated to In Stock for shipping only, by June 6. Of course it's only for the GSM model ☹️
    05-31-17 11:35 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile site still says "Pre-register" ...
    It should say "coming soon"
    05-31-17 11:44 AM
    What's bull**** is those of us that took the time to pre-register on blackberrymobile.com were not even told what stores will be carrying it... let alone it was orderable. So unprofessional. I'm not even in marketing and could do better!

So glad I came here and happened to be watching at the right time. Not sure if I was charged but says shipping now and arriving tomorrow. Was thinking I should get 2 and sell one but then didnt... oh well

Posted via CB10
    While I was at the Rogers Wireless store waiting for the sales representative to retrieve it from the back room, an email from BlackBerry Mobile popped up on my BlackBerry PRIV. Oh the irony!
    05-31-17 11:44 AM
    While I was at the Rogers Wireless store waiting for the sales representative to retrieve it from the back room, an email from BlackBerry Mobile popped up on my BlackBerry PRIV. Oh the irony!
    At least you got an email.... were there any special offers. Maybe a wallpaper pack or something?
    05-31-17 11:49 AM
    Haven't received my email, unfortunately; but I suppose it doesn't matter anyway, as I ordered from Amazon during wee hours of the morning. Too bad I wasn't one of the lucky ones that scored one directly through Amazon. Mine is through TCL, with a week or so before delivery. Haven't seen much in the way of cases. If anyone should have a suggestion, I'm all ears (eyes).
    05-31-17 11:58 AM
    Don't be so negative, they had like 101 for sale! Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Considering the KeyOne is the #1 seller in mobile on amazon, that'd be a nope.
    05-31-17 11:59 AM
    #1 in unlocked mobile.
    Attached Thumbnails SOLD OUT!-screenshot_20170531-120137.jpg  
    05-31-17 12:03 PM
    Considering the KeyOne is the #1 seller in mobile on amazon, that'd be a nope.
    That'd be a yup. They didn't have nearly any inventory for this device.
    05-31-17 12:03 PM
    That'd be a yup. They didn't have nearly any inventory for this device.
    You have no idea how many they sold, but what is demonstratably true is..........that it's the most sold cell phone in the last 24 hours on amazon.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-31-17 12:07 PM
    Excuse my ignorance, but what does CDMA mean? If i'm a Verizon customer does that mean it wouldn't work for me?
    05-31-17 12:08 PM
    Excuse my ignorance, but what does CDMA mean? If i'm a Verizon customer does that mean it wouldn't work for me?
    If you're Verizon (me too) then you need CDMA.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-31-17 12:09 PM
    I know people were able to get the GSM but was there anyone who got CDMA ? I'm not sure they were ever even available other then pre-order which I did.
    05-31-17 12:10 PM
    You have no idea how many they sold, but what is demonstratably true is..........that it's the most sold cell phone in the last 24 hours on amazon.
    Lol, wow, the biggest seller in the last 24 hour period. It was the ONLY place to purchase the cell phone online, so wow, what a feat. Also its right ahead of the year old Blu HD.

You're kidding yourself. There was next to zero inventory in stock for this phone. They could have released 10 of these and it still would have been the most sold phone in the last 24 hours. CrackBerry members bought what was available, which was next to nothing.
    mister2d likes this.
    05-31-17 12:11 PM
    I know people were able to get the GSM but was there anyone who got CDMA ? I'm not sure they were ever even available other then pre-order which I did.
    No CDMA units are available for shipping in the US, yet. Amazon says temporarily out of stock. I also pre-ordered last night on Amazon, no ship date available
    05-31-17 12:12 PM
    At least you got an email.... were there any special offers. Maybe a wallpaper pack or something?
    Surely you jest. No, it was just an HTML-formatted email announcing the BlackBerry KEYone is available today. Even when BlackBerry does not manufacture the smartphone SNAFUs are SOP with their manufacturing partner.
    05-31-17 12:13 PM
    Lol, wow, the biggest seller in the last 24 hour period. It was the ONLY place to purchase the cell phone online, so wow, what a feat. Also its right ahead of the year old Blu HD.

You're kidding yourself. There was next to zero inventory in stock for this phone. They could have released 10 of these and it still would have been the most sold phone in the last 24 hours. CrackBerry members bought what was available, which was next to nothing.
    From the sounds of it only a small handful of CB members bought what was available. Most were left out in the cold. BlackBerry Mobile couldn't even supply enough for the die hards in this forum to buy. You know the only people on the planet who even knew this device even excited according to many who saw nothing wrong with this launch process to date.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-31-17 12:21 PM
    No shipping from Best Buy. And no devices within 250 miles of me. A day one disaster.
    Unbelievable incompetence.
    SOLD OUT!-zlackberry.jpg
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-31-17 12:24 PM
    Drove 3.5 hours to Chattanooga Tennessee to get mine! None were available in the state of Kentucky and only 4 in the state of Tennessee!
    Attached Thumbnails SOLD OUT!-img_1782.jpg  
    05-31-17 12:33 PM
    This all sounds like "just-in-time method" inventory strategy; where materials are only ordered and received as they are needed in the production process. The goal of this method is to reduce costs by saving money on overhead inventory expenses.
    Apple does this. That's why people say their inventory system is incredible... and they're lauded for it. For example, unless it's in-stock at the Apple Store you're at, it's a "pre-order", if you go by the definition people have been using here.
    05-31-17 12:34 PM
    Drove 3.5 hours to Chattanooga Tennessee to get mine! None were available in the state of Kentucky and only 4 in the state of Tennessee!
    You are a true diehard fan!! 2 hours would had been my max. Have fun!!
    Kingdom_Living likes this.
    05-31-17 12:35 PM
    Had my son in Indianapolis check (Not exactly a small town) and no devices within 250 miles. Totally unbelievable.SOLD OUT!-zberry.jpg
    05-31-17 12:39 PM
    True, but Apple has more than just two ways to purchase a phone when it goes on sale and also makes sure everyone knows exactly when the phone will be available. Also slightly different here in that Apple sells millions of devices when they launch. Amazon maybe had a few hundred of these (if not less). TCL was not ready to release this phone and shipped out the paltry inventory they had on hand.
    Apple has built up infrastructure over years and has a full year for each iPhone release... yet still, if you're not in the first batch, you'll wait, as with all products. TCL is operating on a smaller scale and they know it. They're not about to commit a bunch of manufacturing resources just to satisfy an initial rush that may/may not happen.

BlackBerry, the brand, is tarnished, as many people have /repeatedly/ said, yet there's the expectation that product will sell wildly? They should be cautious and keep inventory tight.
    05-31-17 12:41 PM
    What a disaster. TCL may be worse than BlackBerry ever was at marketing/distribution and that is hard to do.
    Really? BlackBerry overproduced the Z10 thinking a bunch of loyal fans would buy it and they didn't. Lost almost $1 billion USD doing that.
    05-31-17 12:44 PM
    Amazon updated their shipping time frame for the GSM model: "1 to 2 months" for delivery. You can't make this stuff up!
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-31-17 12:45 PM
600 ... 7891011 ...