If that's your opinion, you're more than welcome to believe it! I'm just reporting what I saw. I went so far as to the page where I input my card details, and it still showed "Next Day Shipping, $22.00, for Thursday, June 1st". In order to pick it up in store, you had to order and wait until roughly June 3.

If you have any mistaken, preconceived notions about what I saw, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to correct them.
    Thank you for posting the update. I was more then happy to give them $20.00 more to get it in my hands tomorrow.
    05-31-17 09:35 AM
    Hey guys, just looking at Best Buy again, and they are showing complete availability for the GSM version. Stores will have it in a couple of days, but next day shipping available if you order by 1PM MST (my rocky mountain time zone).

Is there ANY information though on CDMA? This is ridiculous! I literally have money in hand but nowhere to spend it!
    Best Buy here in New Jersey is showing available on June 3 in stores across the State. Not seeing anything for CDMA.
    05-31-17 09:36 AM
    Thank you for posting the update. I was more then happy to give them $20.00 more to get it in my hands tomorrow.
    No issue! Hoping for the CDMA version to drop sometime soon!
    05-31-17 09:36 AM
    Annnnnnnd, it appears they are sold out in the Wyoming/Northern Front Range/Denver area.
    05-31-17 09:39 AM
    Best part... blackberrymobile still says "pre-register" LMAO
    05-31-17 09:44 AM
    I expect it's due to the limited production.....

Maybe it was cheaper to send all those KEYones that have been in production for months, by ship instead of plane... somewhere in the Pacific is a TCL freighter with 100's of thousands of KEYones. But it's lost power and can't get here...
    I love it. Except it's taking on water, so they're throwing all the KeyOnes overboard!
    05-31-17 09:46 AM
    They will try. CB is promoting for BBMo. This is where the marketing is. I hope they are getting paid for it.
    Not sure if you are looking at CB website to view the forums but there are ads for the KeyOne on every page. The whole site is being paid for by BlackBerryMobile.

Pragmatically, the defacto support forum site for BBMobile is Crackberry.com. ( the support pages on BBMobile/TCL's web site that concern software just point to BB Inc. There is no almost no "there , there" in terms of. Service centers ..... there isn't even a USA or Canadian one listed. )
    05-31-17 09:51 AM
    Nothing in the Charlotte, NC area at all with Best Buy. BlackberryMobile told me this morning that they don't have date at all when it will be available online with them direct. As of now - just Amazon and BestBuy (whose website threw me out twice as I had the darn thing in the cart and now says unavailable). Thanks a lot BB/TCL.
    05-31-17 09:53 AM
    I work too much to search like this. I think this is ridiculous. They need to get it together. Been a Berry fan a very long time. This is unacceptable.
    05-31-17 09:54 AM
    Lol they literally had like 100 of these for sale. I'd be pissed if I was one of the ones that didn't get one. BB could not have handled this launch any worse.
    Don't be so negative, they had like 101 for sale! Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-31-17 09:56 AM
    I work too much to search like this. I think this is ridiculous. They need to get it together. Been a Berry fan a very long time. This is unacceptable.
    The way they distributed the phones is odd to me. Like every Best Buy in South Florida has stock, but none in Chicago (just an example)...

05-31-17 09:57 AM
    I expect it's due to the limited production.....

Maybe it was cheaper to send all those KEYones that have been in production for months, by ship instead of plane... somewhere in the Pacific is a TCL freighter with 100's of thousands of KEYones. But it's lost power and can't get here...
    They are cast away on a remote island, and the captain has painted faces on all of the KEYones and named them all and ha is now acting out his fantasy of being the ruler of a great colony...

05-31-17 10:02 AM
    Why has there been no CDMA variant sold & in stock by either Amazon or Best Buy?
    I don't work for either, so I couldn't tell you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    05-31-17 10:03 AM
    This has to be the most PATHETIC launch ever. We thought the BlackBerry of old was a mess when it came launching phones...

But this current pathetic team at BlackBerry Mobile makes the old BlackBerry look like geniuses.

I don't even think it's a team at BlackBerry Mobile. They must have only 1 or 2 people with how terribly every aspect of this launch has been handled.

As for the production...they must have produced about 100 KEYone devices. Wow what a launch. Shame on you BlackBerry Mobile.
    05-31-17 10:04 AM
    This has to be the most PATHETIC launch ever. We thought the BlackBerry of old was a mess when it came launching phones...

But this current pathetic team at BlackBerry Mobile makes the old BlackBerry look like geniuses.

I don't even think it's a team at BlackBerry Mobile. They must have only 1 or 2 people with how terribly every aspect of this launch has been handled.

As for the production...they must have produced about 100 KEYone devices. Wow what a launch. Shame on you BlackBerry Mobile.
    BlackBerry Mobile. Becoming a loser by association. Just like I said a couple months ago.
    05-31-17 10:24 AM
    Ha, at least you know they didn't hire any bb marketing team.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 10:24 AM
    FYI looks like there is more stock on Best Buy right now as of 9:25MST! Next Day Shipping available
    05-31-17 10:25 AM
    If you guys check the Bestbuy site now, they're starting to show up again.

I just ordered mine with free 2 day shipping. Says it should arrive by Friday 6/2 so we'll see

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 10:26 AM
    Ha, at least you know they didn't hire any bb marketing team.

Posted via CB10
    Not only that... seems like they don't have a production team either.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-31-17 10:26 AM
    You mean all 10 units sold out?
    05-31-17 10:29 AM
    I'm from Toronto and I just got my Keyone!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-31-17 10:31 AM
    Not only that... seems like they don't have a production team either.
    Agree, missing npi line.
    05-31-17 10:31 AM
    Think it was rumoured on crackberry. Or maybe another forum. Then somebody who worked at selfridges checked their system and confirmed it. Could of been fake. But sounded pretty real. Sold out in a couple of hours, I checked maybe 90 minutes after they opened, ordered mine, sent a message to a mate. He responded minutes later saying it was sold out.

I purchased mine in the Selfridges store on 29th April, 2 days after launch, I was told by the sales guy I had one of the last 10 they had in stock. He told me they had around 700 units for Launch day.
    05-31-17 10:40 AM
    The order I switched from Amazon To Best Buy Update - Best Buy now changed from Order Received to Preparing. I am just happy the status of my order changed in such a short time.
    dollface likes this.
    05-31-17 10:53 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile site still says "Pre-register" ...
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    05-31-17 11:16 AM
600 ... 678910 ...