If it is sold out, that means marketing matches with production qty... any better marketing will just counter productive...lol.

Posted via CB10
    Or that they simply made a very small number of stock. Sold out? That fast? A blackberry? Without any kind of marketing? Please
    05-31-17 07:56 AM
    Was hoping to order from BestBuy to use their 12 month financing, I stayed up late and saw it the moment it came up on their website. I live in Dallas which is a pretty big metropolitan area in my opinion yet according to their website they couldn't manage to send a single unit within a 250 mile radius?
    prince_1308 likes this.
    05-31-17 08:00 AM
    I believe the CDMA was only ever available as pre-order on amazon. I ordered mine the minute it went live and it showed pre-order with no delivery date
    Did the listing notify users that this unit would not work with or was not "optimized" to work on Sprint?

If not, they may have pulled it to adjust the listing itself?
    05-31-17 08:00 AM
    Quote was not optimized for Sprint
    05-31-17 08:01 AM
    Was hoping to order from BestBuy to use their 12 month financing, I stayed up late and saw it the moment it came up on their website. I live in Dallas which is a pretty big metropolitan area in my opinion yet according to their website they couldn't manage to send a single unit within a 250 mile radius?
    same here, not one unit within 250 miles.
    05-31-17 08:03 AM
    I'm from New Jersey and checked this morning on Best Buy, none as well.
    05-31-17 08:04 AM
    Did the listing notify users that this unit would not work with or was not "optimized" to work on Sprint?

If not, they may have pulled it to adjust the listing itself?
    I'm sorry to say I don't remember the listing saying anything about a carrier, I just saw CDMA and know it will work with Verizon. Perhaps you are right.
    05-31-17 08:05 AM
    Guys great news!!! I just checked BlackBerry mobiles site and you can preregister for the KEYOne right now. It says available May 31st!!

What an embarrassment.
    05-31-17 08:09 AM
    The TCL listing on Amazon keeps alternating between "out of stock" and "1 available." Amazon and BestBuy have said "out of stock" for me since the beginning.
    05-31-17 08:12 AM
    The TCL listing on Amazon keeps alternating between "out of stock" and "1 available." Amazon and BestBuy have said "out of stock" for me since the beginning.
    They are making them 1 by 1 and running them across the street to Amazon hot off the press, lol.
    dollface, 9lives353 and footnote like this.
    05-31-17 08:14 AM
    They are making them 1 by 1 and running them across the street to Amazon hot off the press, lol.
    Hahaha. At this point, I wouldn't doubt it.
    05-31-17 08:17 AM
    Estimated delivery for anybody that didn't get that order through last night is June 30th according to Amazon. Just got off the phone with them.
    05-31-17 08:21 AM
    Estimated delivery for anybody that didn't get that order through last night is June 30th according to Amazon. Just got off the phone with them.
    That's if we order through Amazon, correct? Ordering from TCL still says approximately June 10th for me.
    05-31-17 08:29 AM
    It just showed up as available on Best Buy and sold out before I clicked pay. I'm annoyed, yet amused.
    05-31-17 08:42 AM
    That's if we order through Amazon, correct? Ordering from TCL still says approximately June 10th for me.
    Is the TCL order page still up? I can't even find it anymore
    05-31-17 08:55 AM
    Is the TCL order page still up? I can't even find it anymore
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Ke...UvbUpU12897602

Edit, that's where I originally saw the ability to purchase through both vendors. Now it appears to have changed.
    flyersfan76 likes this.
    05-31-17 08:57 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Ke...UvbUpU12897644

It's back!

It looks like Amazon ran out, so TCL Communications is now the seller!
    Why has there been no CDMA variant sold & in stock by either Amazon or Best Buy?
    05-31-17 09:07 AM
    Why has there been no CDMA variant sold & in stock by either Amazon or Best Buy?
    I expect it's due to the limited production.....

Maybe it was cheaper to send all those KEYones that have been in production for months, by ship instead of plane... somewhere in the Pacific is a TCL freighter with 100's of thousands of KEYones. But it's lost power and can't get here...
    05-31-17 09:17 AM
    Hey guys, just looking at Best Buy again, and they are showing complete availability for the GSM version. Stores will have it in a couple of days, but next day shipping available if you order by 1PM MST (my rocky mountain time zone).

Is there ANY information though on CDMA? This is ridiculous! I literally have money in hand but nowhere to spend it!
    dollface likes this.
    05-31-17 09:25 AM
    I ordered before Amazon sold out, but I still get the notification that Amazon will email me when my KEYone is shipping, but they've already charged my card. I hope mine is on the way.
    05-31-17 09:26 AM
    Hey guys, just looking at Best Buy again, and they are showing complete availability for the GSM version. Stores will have it in a couple of days, but next day shipping available if you order by 1PM MST (my rocky mountain time zone).

Is there ANY information though on CDMA? This is ridiculous! I literally have money in hand but nowhere to spend it!
    Complete availability? The spreading of fake news is ridic. You can only get one locally if your store has it. It's not shipping.
    05-31-17 09:31 AM
    Confirmed. I had ordered from Amazon with shipping between June 8th-16th. Sent email to cancel that one and purchased through Best Buy with next day shipping. So should be in my hands tomorrow.
    05-31-17 09:32 AM
    Complete availability? The spreading of fake news is ridic. You can only get one locally if your store has it. It's not shipping.
    '

Check again.
    05-31-17 09:33 AM
    What fake news??? Best Buy is showing in stock with next day delivery. This isn't fake. I just changed my order from Amazon to Best Buy.
    05-31-17 09:34 AM
    If that's your opinion, you're more than welcome to believe it! I'm just reporting what I saw. I went so far as to the page where I input my card details, and it still showed "Next Day Shipping, $22.00, for Thursday, June 1st". In order to pick it up in store, you had to order and wait until roughly June 3.

If you have any mistaken, preconceived notions about what I saw, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to correct them.
    05-31-17 09:34 AM
600 ... 56789 ...