I'm wondering how many was there in that batch? like 28 ?
    I don't know, but I got one of them!
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-30-17 10:02 PM
    What's bull**** is those of us that took the time to pre-register on blackberrymobile.com were not even told what stores will be carrying it... let alone it was orderable. So unprofessional. I'm not even in marketing and could do better!

Posted via CB10
    http://www.tcl-america.com/careers.html#scientist_UE

Here is your chance, US site marketing research position is open (I guess for a good reason). In the warm greener state of California.

Posted via CB10
    Bee Gee likes this.
    05-30-17 10:10 PM
    TCL Research America

Here is your chance, US site marketing research position is open (I guess for a good reason). In the warm greener state of California.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't call California greener. I mean, it is for now thanks to all the rain, but we'll be going to burning here soon enough. :P
    05-30-17 10:14 PM
    I don't know, but I got one of them!
    Just pre-ordered...meaning I get to wait even longer...
    So continues one of the worst launches ever!!! What was the pre-registration page for??
    WTF!!!
    05-30-17 10:15 PM
    Hopefully they release the OEM leather case tomorrow as well.
    05-30-17 10:16 PM
    Wow.. Should have pulled the trigger 2 hours ago and I didn't. Hopefully more appear tomorrow.
    05-30-17 10:18 PM
    Just pre-ordered...meaning I get to wait even longer...
    So continues one of the worst launches ever!!! What was the pre-registration page for??
    WTF!!!
    Right? I signed up and got only one e-mail from them that had zero info for the US. Nothing today for the US information. I found that information on this website.
    05-30-17 10:21 PM
    Wow.. Should have pulled the trigger 2 hours ago and I didn't. Hopefully more appear tomorrow.
    What were you waiting on?
    05-30-17 10:22 PM
    What were you waiting on?
    Well I live in a border town in Canada so I was trying to decide which relative to ship it to lol. My sister goes to school there so I was trying to get a hold of her to see when she would be back next. Her answer was Thursday.. So tight squeeze on timing assuming it were to ship on time. I checked off 1 day shipping for $5.99 and placed the order anyways. Hopefully more pop up tomorrow, I doubt it though.
    05-30-17 10:24 PM
    so now the cdma version won't work for sprint? i thought we could buy it unlocked and use it for sprint?
    05-30-17 10:27 PM
    I still see 17 available

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 10:28 PM
    Did u just order? Or earlier?
    Earlier. About 2 hours ago.
    05-30-17 10:29 PM
    14 available international version for 840 prime shipped

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 10:30 PM
    Ships and sold by megamobile mind you

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 10:30 PM
    So I called Amazon playing dumb and said I order a keyone and it showed 16 available and after I ordered it I noticed it said pre order only. I asked if I ordered it a wrong way ( acting clueless). She said that it should have never said any amount in Stock because it doesn't go on sale until Midnight. So my question for you CrackBerry Bro's is it was 10pm here so it's gotta be 12:00 am elsewhere, so is she right or clueless like I pertained to me while talking to her? Lol
    05-30-17 10:31 PM
    What's bull**** is those of us that took the time to pre-register on blackberrymobile.com were not even told what stores will be carrying it... let alone it was orderable. So unprofessional. I'm not even in marketing and could do better!

So glad I came here and happened to be watching at the right time. Not sure if I was charged but says shipping now and arriving tomorrow. Was thinking I should get 2 and sell one but then didnt... oh well

Posted via CB10
    I agree man! I pre-registered way back on @bbmobile and I would have at least liked an email being that I give them both of mine and my wife's so I wouldn't miss it.
    05-30-17 10:33 PM
    I ordered mine before the quantity notifier appeared. Got one-day shipping with guaranteed delivery date May 31st by 9PM. After reading everyone with their "will notify when shipping date is made" makes me feel super lucky.
    You lucky 🐶.. Congrats bro
    psychofox13 likes this.
    05-30-17 10:35 PM
    So I called Amazon playing dumb and said I order a keyone and it showed 16 available and after I ordered it I noticed it said pre order only. I asked if I ordered it a wrong way ( acting clueless). She said that it should have never said any amount in Stock because it doesn't go on sale until Midnight. So my question for you CrackBerry Bro's is it was 10pm here so it's gotta be 12:00 am elsewhere, so is she right or clueless like I pertained to me while talking to her? Lol
    A famous thing once said, "It's high noon somewhere in the world." That means it's midnight somewhere else!
    05-30-17 10:45 PM
    Or just get over it and order it on Amazon and get in line?

The marketing sucked, they should let crackberry handle it or something.
    05-30-17 10:49 PM
    I've gotta think that they'll have more available (including the CDMA model) at midnight. It was either a mishap that it went live so early, or they did it to gauge early demand. Either way, May 31st is the release date, so they'll have more to sell.
    05-30-17 10:49 PM
    Guys I'm thinking Amazon noticed the issue and just shut down orders until they're ready to resume whenever after midnight. I don't think they are sold out. It just says, "not yet available", which really is true. I don't know anymore, lol.
    05-30-17 10:51 PM
    I've gotta think that they'll have more available (including the CDMA model) at midnight. It was either a mishap that it went live so early, or they did it to gauge early demand. Either way, May 31st is the release date, so they'll have more to sell.
    Yes I'm thinking they shut it down.
    05-30-17 10:52 PM
    A famous thing once said, "It's high noon somewhere in the world." That means it's midnight somewhere else!
    Well this is the North American sale and eastern time would be the first location to strike midnight so, no.
    05-30-17 10:53 PM
    Engadget just publish an article said midnight CDMA.... 1.5 hour ago...

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 10:54 PM
    Well it's midnight
    nucks26 likes this.
    05-30-17 11:01 PM
600 1234 ...