10-05-17 10:40 PM
54 123
tools
    They didn't grab any, in fact they don't have any, not even Blueshop. It's Ingram Micro that has all the stock, these are all drop shippers.

Currently only Newegg Canada is stocking their own, probably just a few. Likely stock is all ready to go but BlackBerry Mobile is still trying to beg others (Walmart, Staples, Amazon) to even carry them, that's why it's still "coming soon" since they can't get other major retailers to even carry it. The price of the silver one was ridiculous enough already, now they want them to stock an even more expensive one.
    This is what I was saying (poorly) earlier. Thanks for writing a much better and coherent explanation.
    10-05-17 06:54 AM
    They didn't grab any, in fact they don't have any, not even Blueshop. It's Ingram Micro that has all the stock, these are all drop shippers.

Currently only Newegg Canada is stocking their own, probably just a few. Likely stock is all ready to go but BlackBerry Mobile is still trying to beg others (Walmart, Staples, Amazon) to even carry them, that's why it's still "coming soon" since they can't get other major retailers to even carry it. The price of the silver one was ridiculous enough already, now they want them to stock an even more expensive one.
    Beg? Ridiculously overpriced? Lol. The target demographic is buying, and production volumes adequate. That's all they seem concerned about at the moment. This market is so niche...most of us know where to buy before they tell us. Same deal for the silver version. It was available from carriers days before I received word from BlackBerry Mobile. I purchased my Black Edition almost a week before any store in Canada even had it listed for sale.
    10-05-17 09:20 AM
    Gave up waiting for the big shops to pick it up. Ordered one off blueshop.
    10-05-17 10:32 PM
    Gave up waiting for the big shops to pick it up. Ordered one off blueshop.
    Awesome!
    10-05-17 10:40 PM
54 123