Another week, another botched release. I thought we could get this through Amazon, Staples and Walmart. Or am I missing something?
    09-30-17 08:35 AM
    09-30-17 08:43 AM
    Never heard of them and would rather go with a more reputable seller. Plus, it's still coming soon on BlackBerry's site, so not the most confidence.
    09-30-17 08:50 AM
    Never heard of them and would rather go with a more reputable seller. Plus, it's still coming soon on BlackBerry's site, so not the most confidence.
    I agree. I would prefer to go with other distributor. When will they get it?
    09-30-17 10:16 AM
    Blueshop.ca does the fulfillment for all the Mobile Nations online shops. They're safe. I've purchased close to $2k in goods through them. All good.
    Last edited by Ecm; 09-30-17 at 01:42 PM.
    bjones7134 likes this.
    09-30-17 10:32 AM
    Blueshop.ca does the full filament of all the Mobile Nations online shops. They're safe. I've purchased close to $2k in goods through them. All good.
    I can second this. Blueshop is excellent.

It would be nice though, if BlackBerry Mobile was a little more up to speed. I signed up for notifications on the black edition and still haven't heard from them yet...and I already own one! Lol.
    09-30-17 10:48 AM
    in otherwords.. if you have bought from "shop crackberry " you have done business with blueshop
    09-30-17 11:29 AM
    As mentioned previously, BlackBerry Mobile and Ltd consistently overlook Canada. This is the trend for the past few years.

They'll probably remember they promised us a KeyOne Black in January 2018. And then release it via a few distributors but still at the full $799 pricetag.

Posted via CB10
    JREwing likes this.
    09-30-17 03:33 PM
    I have a black edition 64 GB KEYone in my hands right now as I type this, and guess what, I live I Canada and bought it from a Canadian retailer.
    09-30-17 04:18 PM
    I have a black edition 64 GB KEYone in my hands right now as I type this, and guess what, I live I Canada and bought it from a Canadian retailer.
    Which one?!!!
    09-30-17 05:13 PM
    Blueshop.ca

And it only took two days to arrive!
    09-30-17 05:47 PM
    What about PC-Canada? They’re selling for 740. Are they fast/safe/reputable?
    09-30-17 05:54 PM
    What is Blueshop's return policy? If I try the black Keyone and find that it's no bueno, can I return it being opened?
    09-30-17 11:17 PM
    Blueshop.ca does the fulfillment for all the Mobile Nations online shops. They're safe. I've purchased close to $2k in goods through them. All good.
    Out of curiosity, is there a reason an article wasn't posted on the homepage saying its available in Canada via Blueshop? Are they selling older batches? Seems odd to me that it wasn't mentioned and the device is still slated as coming soon on BBMobile
    09-30-17 11:19 PM
    Out of curiosity, is there a reason an article wasn't posted on the homepage saying its available in Canada via Blueshop? Are they selling older batches? Seems odd to me that it wasn't mentioned and the device is still slated as coming soon on BBMobile
    As for selling "old" batches,... I'm pretty sure any black edition of the KEYone is a "new" batch with timeline considered

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    09-30-17 11:45 PM
    I would really like to buy it from the official Blackberry website or Amazon.ca. Where is it?!?! Getting frustrated, been using an old phone since my KeyOne silver broke (screen life) and waiting on the Black one.
    10-01-17 02:15 AM
    Another week, another botched release. I thought we could get this through Amazon, Staples and Walmart. Or am I missing something?
    I agree with OP completely.

I want to buy from amazon as I have a large number of gift cards that I want to redeem

And the article 10 days ago stated that Staples, Amazon, and Walmart would have it as soon as a few days.

So then blushops gets it and pc-canada instead

Also the reason for wanting more retails is the better chance for a better price or a freebie

I agree that it is strange that BlackBerry mobile has my email address for more info and yet I have not heard from them, while the actual phone is in circulation

If I ran my business this way, I would be out of business.

Customer communication is so easy with mass email these days, there is no excuse not to send one. Even if its just to keep all of us interested or thinking that BlackBerry mobile is still aware of us
    unity04 and FF22 like this.
    10-01-17 05:57 AM
    This is retail 101 with a niche device. They're only producing what they know they will sell. They also want to maintain the higher price for profitability.
    10-01-17 08:08 AM
    This is blackberry guys! It’s in their DNA to eff up launches. Yes, it may be BBM/TCL now but they’re carrying the baton perfectly.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-01-17 08:38 AM
    This is retail 101 with a niche device. They're only producing what they know they will sell. They also want to maintain the higher price for profitability.
    That probably true. If it were released on Amazon, three or four items per week, Amazon would make folks unhappy as they would be constantly out of stock.

But this tight inventory control (or manufacture only on demand) is most probably driving potential purchasers away. Tradeoffs, I guess.
    10-01-17 09:39 AM
    I'm glad I didn't hold my breath and wait for this black edition and bought the original keyone
    10-01-17 09:45 AM
    What is Blueshop's return policy? If I try the black Keyone and find that it's no bueno, can I return it being opened?
    Looks like there's 14 days that you can return it. That's who I ordered from.
    10-01-17 04:04 PM
    Well according to pc-canada website they have over 1000 available, so did they get them all?
    10-01-17 05:00 PM
    pc -Canada is the cheaper of the two places to buy it from.
    10-01-17 05:02 PM
    I think both places are selling the international version of the black edition.
    10-01-17 06:02 PM
54 123