Dropped keyone for waist height, screen popped out and ribbon cable tore. I kind of need to access things on it. I searched around and everyone is saying you're screwed... but can't I just get the screen replaced somewhere? The screen is just the output, the phone itself isn't damaged, so if a new one is put on then doesn't that give me a usable phone with all my stuff on it again?

What am I missing here..
    10-04-17 01:02 AM
    10-04-17 01:15 AM
    Sweet, thanks that's what I was hoping for.

In the meantime, is there any way to mimic the swipe up motion to unlock the phone? I have a password (no fingerprint) for both startup and locking.

(And to turn it off do you just hold the off button? Or do you have to click something on the screen for it to turn off? I forget and this is becoming rather relevant now that I'm trying to use it blindly..)
    10-04-17 01:32 AM
    You are screwed but not too much. Search youtube on how you can project to your pc or monitor. In the meantime, to open it, restart and simple input your password, it should unlock it. Talk to BB-Mobile immediately. Good luck Cowboy!
    10-05-17 02:01 PM
    seems like a not so hard job actually
    10-05-17 03:15 PM
    You are screwed but not too much. Search youtube on how you can project to your pc or monitor. In the meantime, to open it, restart and simple input your password, it should unlock it. Talk to BB-Mobile immediately. Good luck Cowboy!

How do you enter the password after a restart? My screen fell off and the cable ripped (talked to BB Mobile today and it is cover under warranty) I just want to be able to do a backup and restore but my PC isn't recognizing my K1 because it is stuck at the spot where you enter the password after restart.
    02-03-18 07:02 PM