I have not found one negative preview / hands on about KEY2. Looks like every one loves our new. Phone price seems to be a concern. I am super hyped about the new blackberry KEY2. It is so great to see people being excited again about blackberry products !
    06-11-18 09:10 AM
    I have not found one negative preview / hands on about KEY2. Looks like every one loves our new. Phone price seems to be a concern. I am super hyped about the new blackberry KEY2. It is so great to see people being excited again about blackberry products !
    Wasn't it the same with the keyone during hands-on session? Most were positives, except 6 months later.. We will have to wait for full review, "months after" review, jerryrigeverything review, etc.

Not being negative, but my keyone is still going strong after a year. Can't wait to get the "key to" my heart...
    nguyendaovietnam likes this.
    06-11-18 09:28 AM
    Wasn't it the same with the keyone during hands-on session? Most were positives, except 6 months later.. We will have to wait for full review, "months after" review, jerryrigeverything review, etc.

Not being negative, but my keyone is still going strong after a year. Can't wait to get the "key to" my heart...
    What 6 months later ? There are many positives lone term use reviews of KEYone online.
    06-11-18 09:30 AM
    What 6 months later ? There are many positives lone term use reviews of KEYone online.
    Yes true, not saying there are none. But top of my head, mrmobile, floss, and few youtubers (can't remember their names) did the follow up review (two, three, six months of usage) and some of them complained about the lag, etc. Oh not to mention the screen lift issue with the first batch prior to july.

Anyway, I always wait for few months after product release, and binge watch professional reviews as well as user reviews. I am confident that the keytwo will do well in terms of performance, but i'd still wait at least 1 or 2 months after product release before throwing my money in. Plus, my keyone is still doing fine and flying!
    06-11-18 10:06 AM
    Only video I need to see before pulling the trigger on a KEY2 is JerryRigEverything's
    nguyendaovietnam likes this.
    06-11-18 12:37 PM