Bye bye iPhone7 Plus and hello BlackBerry Keyone. Still day one, but but it's looking real good 'govnor'.
    Attached Thumbnails So this happened at last-149.jpg  
    11-26-17 05:18 PM
    Nice. No doubt you will love it.
    11-26-17 05:20 PM
    I think you just might like it :-)
    11-26-17 05:20 PM
    Well done. Hope it works out great for you.
    11-26-17 05:27 PM
    still hesitate if put my galaxy S8 away and keep borrowed K1..

honestly, love the K1, but true is that SGS8 is still no doubt the top on Android market..

have 3 more days to decide.. 😇
    11-26-17 05:37 PM
    Great to hear you like it. Although from the title and the blurry picture i thought it was something else....
    Qorax likes this.
    11-26-17 09:35 PM
    you will love it. does qwerty alone is enough for me to love the phone. I don't play games on my keyOne. watching videos, apps, surfing, email, messaging, emails etc are perfect on this phone. and I get a solid 2 days of battery.
    11-26-17 10:12 PM
    Great to hear you like it. Although from the title and the blurry picture i thought it was something else....
    Same here. With that picture I thought it was bent, damaged and screen separated - but still working. And that's what he was hinting at.
    11-27-17 12:49 AM
    Welcome to team KEYone! Enjoy the device !
    11-27-17 03:10 PM
    It looks to be contemplating jumping off the ledge. Don't do it little buddy!
    FF22 and BigBadWulf like this.
    11-27-17 07:14 PM
    Welcome. Hope u enjoy it.
    11-27-17 09:04 PM
    still hesitate if put my galaxy S8 away and keep borrowed K1..

honestly, love the K1, but true is that SGS8 is still no doubt the top on Android market..

have 3 more days to decide.. 😇
    You need to bite the bullet and give yourself a solid 3 days with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You won't be able to go back to the VKB after you get used to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Promise.
    11-27-17 10:02 PM
    I have always had a bb phone forever...My kids of course get the androids and I-phones. their batteries dies so much they have to carry their plugs and extra boosters all the time. I charge my phone about a half an hour a day, sometime I go 2 days. Also they go through phones like crazy they break all the time. Mine NEVER. I drop mine over the span of the 3 years I keep each model probably 100 times, maybe a tiny scratch or minor dent in the side. Plus the typing is unreal. I am a wiz at work stuff. I love the password keeper, and the HUB, omg. I just could not live with-out it.
    FF22 and ray689 like this.
    11-27-17 11:42 PM
    You need to bite the bullet and give yourself a solid 3 days with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You won't be able to go back to the VKB after you get used to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Promise.
    so, I had to return the K1 and got back my SGS8 - no doubt that the Galaxy is way better - nicer display, easy to use, familiar settings and so on. Definetely better phone.

Well..

Yeah, its better. Faster, water resistant, wireless charging..

Hmm..

Can anyone tell me WHY THE F*CK AM I MISSING MY BLACKBERRY SO MUCH??????
    Byrese, tnewton3 and FF22 like this.
    11-28-17 04:16 AM
    so, I had to return the K1 and got back my SGS8 - no doubt that the Galaxy is way better - nicer display, easy to use, familiar settings and so on. Definetely better phone.

Well..

Hmm..

It's not called a "Crackberry" for nothing...seriously. I'm waiting for a replacement unit from BB customer service. The wait is kicking me. There's just something about the K1!
    Qbi-C and FF22 like this.
    11-28-17 04:49 AM

Well..

Hmm..

Because your BlackBerry was actually better . As for the familiarity with settings, I find stock android (which BlackBerry is very close to) must easier to navigate. Mind you the last Samsung I used was a loaner S5 which was a complete gong show when trying to find settings, etc.
    11-28-17 11:11 AM
    Bye bye iPhone7 Plus and hello BlackBerry Keyone. Still day one, but but it's looking real good 'govnor'.
    Welcome!!!! you're now part of the Blackberry club!!!
    11-28-17 02:38 PM
    Because your BlackBerry was actually better . As for the familiarity with settings, I find stock android (which BlackBerry is very close to) must easier to navigate. Mind you the last Samsung I used was a loaner S5 which was a complete gong show when trying to find settings, etc.
    Well, the true is, that maybe my personality changes after last couple of years. More business, less entertainment. The SGS is perfect for multimedia, photos and much more. But the BB makes me suprisingly much more productive and keeps me focus on my business.. Its weird, that I even didn´t miss FB app on it (forgot to install it and never regret it)

So, I think that will trade SGS for K1 very soon..
    11-28-17 03:21 PM
    You will totally enjoy it ive had mine come tomorrow 4 weeks
    FF22 likes this.
    11-28-17 04:58 PM