I have a DTEK60 and it doesn't receive Push Notifications from SmartThings. Supposedly the Priv is the same way. The KEYone has Nougat on it and we have Marshmallow thus perhaps correcting matters regarding this.

Does anyone with a KEYOne use SmartThings and receive Push Notifications properly?
    05-22-17 01:17 PM
    Anyone?
    05-27-17 11:34 AM
    Anyone use the KEYOne with SmartThings? If so, do you get the push notifications?
    06-05-17 04:45 PM
    its android and there shouldnt be anything with the app that doesnt work. Doesnt matter what OS or device.
    06-05-17 05:11 PM
    its android and there shouldnt be anything with the app that doesnt work. Doesnt matter what OS or device.
    I use a DTEK60 which is on Marshmellow. Both the Priv and the DTEK60 do not receive push notifications from SmartThings. It is a known issue. Since the KEYone is on Nougat I'm asking any users if they use SmartThings and receive push notifications so I can look forward to receiving them once/if the DTEK60 gets Nougat.
    06-05-17 05:18 PM
    Just tried it out and unfortunately it looks like my keyOne is not getting push notifications. Damn... thanks for pointing that out, now I have to rely on the sms alerts.
    06-05-17 08:40 PM
    You know, if 3 devices fail to receive notifications, then maybe the devices aren't the issue.
    06-05-17 08:43 PM
    Just tried it out and unfortunately it looks like my keyOne is not getting push notifications. Damn... thanks for pointing that out, now I have to rely on the sms alerts.
    Thanks for the info. Dang, was hoping Nougat would fix it. Love my DTEK60. New SmartThings app version came out today too that didn't fix it either. Just would be nice to get push notifications for normal stuff and SMS for real important notifications.
    06-05-17 11:01 PM
    You know, if 3 devices fail to receive notifications, then maybe the devices aren't the issue.
    lol.

Same happened with Slack back when Priv was released................ it was an issue on Slacks end.

Slight bit of irony that 'SmartThings' isn't working and folks haven't concluded it might be the app.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-06-17 01:21 AM
    lol.

Same happened with Slack back when Priv was released................ it was an issue on Slacks end.

Slight bit of irony that 'SmartThings' isn't working and folks haven't concluded it might be the app.
    But it's so much easier to blame the phone
    06-06-17 01:31 AM
    lol.

Well, that one is a bit of a toss up. Slack didn't allow notifications to blackberry devices, so it was on their end.

And at the same time, it was the PRIV 's fault by being a blackberry. So ya know.
    06-06-17 03:40 AM
    hi. I have a keyone and am not receiving any notifications from the smartthing app. guess there is no solution at the moment :-(
    will watch in anticipation
    08-30-17 12:01 PM
    First Post. Long time CrackBerry reader. BB User since 2005. On to the KeyOne and Love it, much better than my scolding hot massage stone, sorry mean Priv.

This no push notifications problem has finally enticed me to join in the forums.

Has everyone voiced their complaints to SmartThings support? They are aware of the issue and it may be a problem with them using Urban Airship to deliver push notifications. As far as I have read Urban Airship did not support the newer BB Devices and dropped BB support entirely around Dec/16.

The more support queries to them, the more likely a fix will come.
    Support and a push by the Crackberry Team would be amazing as well.
    09-29-17 10:35 AM
    I received a notification on my KeyOne today after a SmartThings app update overnight. Hopefully this is the fix we have been waiting for.
    11-29-17 10:28 AM
    Been getting SmartThings notifications on my keyone for the past few days as well!
    12-05-17 10:45 PM